Reviews for Parent's responsibility
f.tastarossa chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
OMG this fic is sooo awesome XD!
Maka-Chan chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
The word is teenager. Not teen-ager, you weirdo. This story's good but the way it's worded is incredibly distracting. Get a beta, send them every chapter, let them re-word this whole thing, and post it again. There's my review.
Jean IS Mufasa chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
GREAT STORY!
Kazaru13 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
That ending though! I am laughing SOOO hard!
Kazaru13 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I get why you have these grammatical mistakes, but you can still get a beta reader. :)
lambtastic chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
I actually don't think keeping Ed in the dark is cruel. He gets a fresh new start. All the guilt he shouldn't have been carrying in the first place is all gone and he can finally live a happy life. If they tell Ed of his past life, he isn't going to remember any of it. He'll just over think the situation and blame himself all over again. Anyway, I can't wait to read the sequel.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Roy isn't that bad... Is he...? I mean... Not that bad... I think... Still a good idea. (And I for some reason love Ed torture stories...)
Meow meow chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Great story like it
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2013
i love it
f.tastarossa chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
hahaha
this chapter is very good
hilarious one XD
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
WOW, what a cliffhanger. D: To the sequel .
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
OMG I LOLED SO HARD. xDD Poor. poor Ed and his looney psychiatrists. :DD Love this story
iamgrell chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
So sad, the Elrics just can't catch a break.

"Bridge of understanding" ha. Hughes sounds like my old guidance counselor-but funny.
kyuubi'sgal chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I've noticed, throughout the chapters, that there are a lot of phrasing issues. For example, in the first paragraph of this chapter, it says," ...,'isn't he so cute little boy?' and all like that." Shouldn't it have been, "...'isn't he a cute little boy?' and all like that," instead? Another example later on is, ""Of course you didn't! And where do you plan doing... it!? You can't do it just the room next to mine-". I believe it would've made more sense if it said, "Of course you didn't! And where do you plan on doing... it!? You can't just do it in the room next to mine!". There is no variation between their names, either. For example, I think, "Ed glared at the bastard. He couldn't be serious! He took a few deep breaths," should be, "Ed glared at the bastard. He couldn't be serious! The blonde took a few deep breaths," or whatever else you want to call Ed. In this instance, the person could be Ed or Roy because of the sentence phrasing. I've noticed many other mistakes, but I think these are some of the big ones. Sorry this is such a long review, I just thought you should be aware of all the phrasing issues so you could fix them. Great story though!
Payton.Pride chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
it makes me sad to read about ed crying... :( Really awesome story tho