Reviews for Parent's responsibility
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 2 . 7/5
Really good job! I'm a sucker for the parental! royed fics and this is probably one of my favorites!
Gwntan12 chapter 17 . 6/23
Kill Mustang's mom. I don't care how you do it, get the Homunculi to murder her or something. Although if that does happen, whichever Homunculi who kills her will probably become my favourite.
Metria chapter 25 . 3/27
wow..

idk.. this one is.. without a doubt one of the most refined (angsty) FMA story.. there's no happy elric even in just one chapter, heck.. edward 'literally' crying in every chapter but this one.. D:

but this is a great fic, regardles.. now pls excuse me i need a bag of tissues..
A couple of grammar mistakes i.e. Watch should be see but a pretty good story
MountainDew chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
I can't read this. First chapter in and the half-part really rubbed off of me the wrong way. Alphonse is dead and the Team Mustang crew are laughing over Roy's inability to handle kids. The fuck?! What a deal breaker.
R. L. Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 9/12/2015
I love the plot and I love the way the characters stay in character, but if I were you, I'd consider getting a beta reader. I only say this because similar mistakes have become continuous. The line, "You're on my way." should actually be "You're in my way." I am not trying to offend you. I just want to see your work shine because I believe you've got talent. Please do not take this as a negative hit towards yourself.
f.tastarossa chapter 25 . 8/8/2014
OMG this fic is sooo awesome XD!
Maka-Chan chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
The word is teenager. Not teen-ager, you weirdo. This story's good but the way it's worded is incredibly distracting. Get a beta, send them every chapter, let them re-word this whole thing, and post it again. There's my review.
Jean IS Mufasa chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
GREAT STORY!
Kazaru13 chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
That ending though! I am laughing SOOO hard!
Kazaru13 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
I get why you have these grammatical mistakes, but you can still get a beta reader. :)
lambtastic chapter 24 . 3/19/2014
I actually don't think keeping Ed in the dark is cruel. He gets a fresh new start. All the guilt he shouldn't have been carrying in the first place is all gone and he can finally live a happy life. If they tell Ed of his past life, he isn't going to remember any of it. He'll just over think the situation and blame himself all over again. Anyway, I can't wait to read the sequel.
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Roy isn't that bad... Is he...? I mean... Not that bad... I think... Still a good idea. (And I for some reason love Ed torture stories...)
Meow meow chapter 1 . 9/28/2013