Reviews for Beyond Words
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2023
Potter. In your case, you have to do so. On the other hand, there are non-verbal spells which should never be combined with wand-magic. The results can be rather explosive."

Snape proceeded to a short lecture on Legilimency, Telepathy and wand magic.

"Should you ever master Telepathy, which I highly doubt, Potter, then it doesn't mean you can stop using sign and body language and facial expressions. Hands have their own music, Potter, but I don't expect you to understand that," Snape said arrogantly. "I want you to write an essay on what one can do with one's hands. Three pages. To be handed in on Monday."

Harry was quite interested in writing such an essay. He could think of a million things.

He sped back to his room to set down a new entry in his diary and to get down to the essay.

His handprint served to lock and unlock the former; all he had to do was tap the diary twice with his wand and then place his hand on the cover.

I really don't understand Severus Snape, I had the weirdest lesson with him today and I ended up showing him the finger…
Perlz chapter 33 . 8/14/2021
Lol lovely fic :)
Perlz chapter 27 . 8/14/2021
It is rare, but it is not unheard of. And you have to be born with it, or come from a background where it is a tradition. There are tribes, Potter, who are so closely connected with nature that they possess secrets which we have lost."

This is all so incredibly true I love that you have mentioned it :)
Perlz chapter 26 . 8/14/2021
"Deep down in the classroom and up on the second floor, two wizards wept."

Oh... :(
I am super impressed and happy that it occurred to Harry that Snape could be lying though
Perlz chapter 21 . 8/14/2021
I there are still problems with them even if they are making progress. No one expects each other to completely change overnight.
rosemary62442 chapter 2 . 7/25/2021
whoa I didn't know there was a laptop in 1997...not to mention one can use it at hogwarts
Bele chapter 33 . 12/10/2020
thx
theunraveledghoul chapter 33 . 7/10/2020
This was really really great! I loved your sensual, dark and mysterious Severus, and a really mature, insightful Harry.

Thank you so much for writting this brilliant piece of Snarry
Guest chapter 33 . 6/7/2020
a beautifully written fic with amazing character portrayal. this is the first snarry fic i’ve read that i’ve actually loved, and not felt uncomfortable with. i’ll definitely come back to this stunning piece of writing. thank you.
Caramel4me chapter 4 . 1/19/2020
WHY the HECK would Harry serve detention when he udbt even a student? This story was a bit ridiculous with how Dumbledore blows off such horrible treatment like it's all Harry overreacting when Snape obviously is going to far. I wish I could read this, I live the snarky pairing but this is too off on anything realistic. This is only my opinion and I hope you keep writing and others enjoy your work. Thank you
Guest chapter 22 . 10/28/2019
Oh.
My.
Goodness.
This chapter is so funny I fell off my bed I was laughing so much!
sevfank1 chapter 33 . 4/7/2019
Great story! I love your Severus and Harry! thanks so much for writing!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 23 . 2/12/2019
Omggggggg this
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 13 . 2/11/2019
Wow! How did you know Snape would die in book 7?! There were too many deaths in there for sure.
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 1 . 2/11/2019
Could probably still be a mute professional seeker!
1,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »