Reviews for One at a Time
Salome Maranya chapter 10 . 5/9
Temari was always on of my favorite Naruto characters. Somehow you added depth to my (multiple possible) perception(s) of her, more than canon ever did. So thanks for that. The last ones made me cry. Guess I'll still thank you for that. Haha.
SeaDevil chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
It's not much, but I just wanted to say that this fic made me cry. In a good way. You've written it well.
When Darkness Rises chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
I almost cried. That was beatiful and amazing. I love it.
vapanalley chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
I am totally speechless and in deep, deep awe. This was magical. I like how the happy things even out the sad things but they don't come first. Sometimes the dictionary lies. But this was such a great way of telling a story and I just couldn't get it out of my head how the little things really change the bigger picture. Thank you for sharing. This was absolutely amazing.
rattlesnakesuitcase chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
The ending brought on the waterworks. This chapter's amazing. So is your portrayal of Temari.
Lady of the Hunt chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
Oh wow...made me cry...
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 10 . 10/23/2010

Liked it, even if the ending made me sad.

Snowiweather chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
Oh... my God.

This... I can't even coherently review it. It is just... a Tear Jerker, a source of High Octane Nightmare Fuel, a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming, a Crowning Moment of Awesome- just- just a Crowning story. Numbers 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16- hell, just from that number on, ALL were my favorite portions. I adore the changes in situation and in character you can see in a few simple sentences. This story is just beautiful. Bravo, dear author. Bravo.
plathgirl chapter 10 . 10/17/2009
Oh this little fic is- just WOAH.

Not many can write Temari like you can- gritty, tough, a kunoichi, and a Big Sister. I absolutely adore what you've written here, and it's amazing how much detail you put into Temari's life- she's not *just* a love interest for Shikamaru, ya know?

plathgirl chapter 8 . 10/17/2009
Oh, you were absolutely right to rec this fic-collection! I haven't read much Gaara/Hinata, but you make me love the pairing to bits! I love how make Gaara a little shy and awkward and 'I'm-growing-up...' and the interplay between Gaara and Hinata is just so *right*.

Brilliant job!

silvertv chapter 13 . 11/15/2008
great story, really good idea too, i never really thought about the two of them having a relationship...

good to read another one of your chapters, you have great writing skills, keep it up!
xSorrowfulTearsx chapter 10 . 8/22/2008
Omg, I LOVE this chapter! It's so realistic! You're awesome! *-*
silvertv chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
every one of these are incredibly well-written ,this is amazing work! you nailed each character that you've used, and have been able to express a whole range of different emotions as well. I could ramble on about how much i like what you've done here, but i don't think i need to, great work!
LittleMana chapter 10 . 3/27/2008

It's a pity that there aren't more fan fiction authors out there who reflect upon the nature of the characters as deeply as you do.

I'm glad no one was OOC. :D
Baughn chapter 10 . 3/26/2008
Pretty. It's almost a pity you had to go and mention death - that subject always fills me with hate.