Reviews for Sengoku Collection
kagomes pup chapter 32 . 9/20/2008
This has to be some of your best work. I realy enjoyed this. You say you entered this but you never say how your work did.
wbaker5286 chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
i really, really liked this one. i don't know why, but i like kouga's pov. you captured his character perfectly.

the only problem is that now i'm intrigued by the souta/kanna pairing. i don't think i've ever seen it before. i would like to know how you see them progressing.

thanks for a great post.
kagomes pup chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
Very good. So few stories with kouga are any good and this was good and fun to read.
kokoronagomu chapter 27 . 5/10/2008
one wishes she could have survived or could come back somehow. she was a wickedly tragic character with a good streak.
kokoronagomu chapter 26 . 5/10/2008
i think when they finally retrieve her from the meidou and the battle is finally over that she will trust him with the wish.

trepidation and fear nonexistent, only love and confidence.

well written.

giny
mynightshining chapter 25 . 5/8/2008
I was in such a hurry to review I started typing it in the log-in box. :)

Anyway. Wonderful piece of writing. I thought it was adorable. The way you presented their relationship was fantastic. Great job. Keep it up.
kokoronagomu chapter 25 . 4/30/2008
can't help but think that he assumes she asked him as a bodyguard and not as a special date. although i think that he would feel honored and important to be asked for any reason.

as always your stories are simple and profound, i envy your talent.

a pleasure,

ginny
kagomes pup chapter 25 . 4/30/2008
So very good .You make Inuyasha to be more than a rough hanyou.
kagomes pup chapter 24 . 4/30/2008
Very good. I liked this. Show Inuyasha does have a soft side.
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 4/6/2008
daisy seems like such a happy flower, and so resilient.

lovely.

if given my choice personally i prefer dandelions.
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
maybe it'll be some motivation for the ko-inu to get her something meaningful.

sweet.
wbaker5286 chapter 19 . 4/6/2008
i thought the last one was cute, but this one really made me wonder how you can possibly be so expressionate in so few words. the emotions that you were able to convey in this short piece amazed me. you captured the details, without giving up the economy of your words. i loved it.
wbaker5286 chapter 18 . 4/6/2008
i thought this was just so cute. not only was kouga able to express his emotions to kagome, but get a dig in at inuyasha, as well. quite a bit to accomplish in so few words.
kokoronagomu chapter 17 . 3/27/2008
short pieces that say so much...

there are too few reviews.
mynightshining chapter 12 . 1/28/2008