Reviews for Just the Right Size
cute...
jessi chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Great story, very cute!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This story gives me more closure than any other fics I've read thus far in the series. And it may be because it was from Pino's pov and not Real or Vincent as it was for the majority of the series. I like your clean writing style and I like your fic. Great job and thanks for posting it!
Innoscence Se7en chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
although it's written in short paragraph but I'm found myself enjoy with it's whole plot compare to the others fanfiction...You should write more may be in chapters...!
sinemoras09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
ooh, this was so sweet, I loved it! Seriously everything in here is exactly how I see their life after the series. I love the little details you put into this fic: Vincent waking up and shutting off the alarm before Re-l does, the little baby whose eyes haven't decided what color they are yet. I also liked how you handled Pino's emotions. Everything here was believable and in-character.

I'm adding this to my favorites. Great job!
reaper with no name chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I really regret not having read this story earlier. It is awesome and it is going in my favorites.
Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This is very nice and sweet. If only the anime would continue where it left and end like this. Re-l screaming curses and insults at Vince during labor is so Re-l, I can just imagine that. Hehehe, anyway, I enjoy reading this.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Excellent look at post-series life that covers the really important themes in the story while sticking to Pinos feelings. Great insight into how they developed their lives, with great little touches here andKristeva’s there such as the Ergo personality and Kristeva's influence and the interaction with the new peoples on the planet.
Alana84 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Wow, that was truly amazing. Well written and the characterization was perfect. It was really nice to have a glimpse in what happened after the last episode! Very nicely done!
Vejibra Momiji chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Love it! so sweet and cute, notices the love in this peculiar family. Really loved it. I would like to see more of this universe.. more about the baby and Pino, and Vincent and Re-l. please?. Love it! _.
ibshafer chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Thank you. Thank you for writing this and thank you for posting it.

I just finished the series last night and am desperate for more... This glimpse into what their lives could be now that Romdeau is gone and Vincent has remembered who he is is exactly what I needed.

Well done and very sweet indeed.
Evil Shall Giggle chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That's adorable! I love it! :) Very nice work.