Reviews for Once a Wizard, Always a Shinobi
Fuck off angry Johnny
I'd it just me or does everyone else feel a little sour when ita-san gets more votes?
luvsanime chapter 13 . 3/15
You'll cry in a corner?! Do you know how much crying I'm doing here!?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 41 . 1/3
Is Sabishii Sirius? I've been wondering that for a while.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 36 . 1/2
How old is Harry now? And how long is his hair?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 1/2
Where was Lupin during all this? And what will the repercussions of Shura's statement about Naruto be?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 1/2
Koishi's death better be an important part of the plot. Is there going to be backlash between Shura and Itachi for this?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 1/2
Sooooooo... Wizards are infiltrating Naruto World, trying to kill off Harry. That's interesting.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 1/2
I have to ask. Is this Harry going to make it back to Hogwarts and knock everyone off their feet at some point?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/1
What happened with the senbon?
Lina03 chapter 29 . 12/20/2014
Great fic, thanks for sharing it with us. )
Seere Klein chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Wah how cute! I thought he was meeting kiba! XD
Emerald Mist1 chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
The last couple of chapters...why!? I cried, am crying! It's a good story so far though, and I'll see it through to the end. I just wish Shurachi didn't have to suffer that!
loki-x-hawkeye chapter 17 . 9/9/2014
Bonfire chocolate marshmallows crackers S'MORZ! I just sit back and watch you tear the idiot apart. I love the story by the way! I started ready a while back, but life threw some curve balls. I was trying to find a good story to read and found your story again. I loved the story before, and I still love it. :-)
Lilium Mercedes Knight chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
why did you kill tsume? thats confusing and very sad u killed of another of harrys parents like seriously he already lost lily and james
1,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »