Reviews for Once a Wizard, Always a Shinobi
Evil Dumbles! Evil Dumbles! You've already set him up as ignoring Shura's wishes!
I do like the story but I've been crying over Koishi to review the last few chapters
I think any love for the HP characters went out the window because they can't compete at this point lol
Love how Koishi just kind of goes with it lol
movielover8210 chapter 5 . 6/27
No threesome with the kinky twins/twinks? WHY CRUEL WORLD WHYYYY! I mean havent anybody ever heard of a harem , its so HARD to find a story that is worth the read Siriusly i think my Moody went Black. Dont suppose you would be willing to write a minimum 20k word story with the twins/harry pairing , just imagine what kind of PLEASURE products the twins would CUM and keep up with to satisfie an insatiable younger parter, cause if you have the interest of twin boys then you Will be temted to PLEASE them, cause you cant get much more luck than You've got if the Weasley twins will polish your knob.

Kinky wishes of succes and pleasure of many kinds to you dear litterately gifted story writer _
PenguinOtaku chapter 52 . 6/15
Yay! I loved reading this story and can't wait to read the sequel!
Kikuriki chapter 13 . 5/10
FECK YOU! *sobs into her pillow* HOW DARE YOU PULL THIS SHIT ON ME! IM LITERALLY CRYING! ;~; *sniffle*
Kikuriki chapter 6 . 5/10
I'm not even gonna lie that I'm glad Kabuto didn't win. He's a creepy little fucker. *shudder* eugh
MikaToshino chapter 31 . 5/5
o.o NO TT poor Doku I cried Ilove your story but dear god that was sad
MikaToshino chapter 12 . 5/5
I have not even made it past the very first sentance of the chapter and I am crying. I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! KOISHI! I have fell in love with him by now and omg KILL THE UCHIHA!
Bijuui9 chapter 52 . 4/26
Ha I wish Hamilton and Rice good luck with a lawsuit then. They'd first have to find out who writes Anite Blake Fanfiction and so on and then they would have to file a law suit against each and everyone one of the fanfiction writers, which means they'd have to file over a million law suits. There's no judge on earth who'se stupid enough to take on that case, because that also means that over a million people, world wide, need to be rounded up and taken to court.

I'm not a lawyer or anything but even I know that sueing fans for writing fanfiction is never going to work. Something like that is to massive to be treated as an individual case, but with over a million people involved the case is also much to large. It would take months, years even and would requiere a heck a lot of money just to get every single fanfiction writer in court.

Besides as long as said writes put in a disclaimer stating they don't own anything from whatever book, game, movie etcetera they're writing about, then its pretty much allowed. As long as it's not taken to a publisher that is. Posting on sites like these is legal enough. I'm pretty sure the sites get legal permission or something.
Fuck off angry Johnny
I'd it just me or does everyone else feel a little sour when ita-san gets more votes?
luvsanime chapter 13 . 3/15
You'll cry in a corner?! Do you know how much crying I'm doing here!?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 41 . 1/3
Is Sabishii Sirius? I've been wondering that for a while.
1,869 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »