Reviews for Once a Wizard, Always a Shinobi
Aweoome story!
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 52 . 5/2
Loved it, was very easy to read. Nice short chapters but not too short either.
Vertia Lokison chapter 17 . 3/10
AngryJohnny you are a homophobic little bitch. Didn't your mother ever teach you that if you have nothing nice to say you stay the fuck quiet. If you don't like don't read, but don't take your homophobic tendencies out on people who just so happen to read and write about homosexuality. So stop being a fuckwad and bugger off.
LadyVukavo chapter 13 . 3/9
Hey hey, don't recall if I ever reviewed on this epicly awesome story or not so I'll say here bfore continuing, awesome story, great plotline and terrific writing all around.

Now, onto what I wanted to say this time around, I've read this story a fair few ties and always ignored the one mis-type where you accidentally use the name Harry instead of Shura, Shura-chan or Shurachi but this time I noticed another mis-type, you put Arashi in...isn't that the name you gave the Yondaime Hokage who is now deceased as this is after the Kyuubi attack?

Again, great story
Arrianna-Roze1999 chapter 38 . 1/17
I must ask what story was like the one described above because it seems interesting! Please!
StoneColdIrishBitch chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
FUCK YOU Angry Johnny! Your just a homophobic little bitch. Ever heard treat others how you want to be treated? Well guess what fucker you insulted KingOfLoosePages and I fucking love his or her stories and I love them so I insulted you. FUCK OFF. DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE!
StoneColdIrishBitch chapter 12 . 12/3/2015
I love you for the story I've read it so many times but I fucking hate you for killing Koishi
StarOfTime chapter 4 . 11/23/2015
Kakashi
Ichigo Mirai chapter 52 . 10/18/2015
This was great! I really liked this! Can't wait to read the sequel!
silentbookgirl chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
I try to wait to review till I reach the most recent chapter of the end of the story... But this thing is so dang long I figured I would do it now... Heheh I like it so far to be honest though I feel taht it is a little slow going... Here have a caterpillar.
(_)( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )( )()
Guest chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
Maybe you should do a disclaimer on the names from Bleach that you used to be on the safe side. Even if it's not a cross-over with them, you still used their names. The story is interesting though.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/8/2015
Evil Dumbles! Evil Dumbles! You've already set him up as ignoring Shura's wishes!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
I do like the story but I've been crying over Koishi to review the last few chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
I think any love for the HP characters went out the window because they can't compete at this point lol
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Love how Koishi just kind of goes with it lol
1,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »