Reviews for Once a Wizard, Always a Shinobi
Kikuriki chapter 13 . 5/10
FECK YOU! *sobs into her pillow* HOW DARE YOU PULL THIS SHIT ON ME! IM LITERALLY CRYING! ;~; *sniffle*
Kikuriki chapter 6 . 5/10
I'm not even gonna lie that I'm glad Kabuto didn't win. He's a creepy little fucker. *shudder* eugh
MikaToshino chapter 31 . 5/5
o.o NO TT poor Doku I cried Ilove your story but dear god that was sad
MikaToshino chapter 12 . 5/5
I have not even made it past the very first sentance of the chapter and I am crying. I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! KOISHI! I have fell in love with him by now and omg KILL THE UCHIHA!
Bijuui9 chapter 52 . 4/26
Ha I wish Hamilton and Rice good luck with a lawsuit then. They'd first have to find out who writes Anite Blake Fanfiction and so on and then they would have to file a law suit against each and everyone one of the fanfiction writers, which means they'd have to file over a million law suits. There's no judge on earth who'se stupid enough to take on that case, because that also means that over a million people, world wide, need to be rounded up and taken to court.

I'm not a lawyer or anything but even I know that sueing fans for writing fanfiction is never going to work. Something like that is to massive to be treated as an individual case, but with over a million people involved the case is also much to large. It would take months, years even and would requiere a heck a lot of money just to get every single fanfiction writer in court.

Besides as long as said writes put in a disclaimer stating they don't own anything from whatever book, game, movie etcetera they're writing about, then its pretty much allowed. As long as it's not taken to a publisher that is. Posting on sites like these is legal enough. I'm pretty sure the sites get legal permission or something.
Fuck off angry Johnny
I'd it just me or does everyone else feel a little sour when ita-san gets more votes?
luvsanime chapter 13 . 3/15
You'll cry in a corner?! Do you know how much crying I'm doing here!?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 41 . 1/3
Is Sabishii Sirius? I've been wondering that for a while.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 36 . 1/2
How old is Harry now? And how long is his hair?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 1/2
Where was Lupin during all this? And what will the repercussions of Shura's statement about Naruto be?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 12 . 1/2
Koishi's death better be an important part of the plot. Is there going to be backlash between Shura and Itachi for this?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 1/2
Sooooooo... Wizards are infiltrating Naruto World, trying to kill off Harry. That's interesting.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 1/2
I have to ask. Is this Harry going to make it back to Hogwarts and knock everyone off their feet at some point?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 1/1
What happened with the senbon?
1,863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »