Reviews for Valentine's Day From Hell
WeirdNamedBunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
LOOOL Paris Bob Hilton, Chris just wait the next day.
LOL That was HILARIOUS!
Yes i love jandice or jendice
Smp1991 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Love it ! So hilarious it was very funny
Total Knockout chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
haha Poor Dave,he didn't do nothing and Randy told Victoria he called her a whore with a fat ass.

hahaha.

it was hilarious.

I loved this story!
justinbieberx chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hey! i have just read this story it's awesome and love the pairings job!
SPN AU Addict chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
JEFF IS SO RIGHT!

Who needs flowers and chocolates and expensive gifts for Valentine's Day when you can just have your sweetheart, or something that comes from the heart? So cute! Awwies!

Though, I like the idea of the puppy -smiles-
sabby56 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
OMG! THIS STORY IS SO FUNNY IM ADDING IT TO MY FAV LIST. GREAT JOB!
owl-eyes and wolfsheim inc chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OMG! ROTFLMFAO!

Jericho changed his name to Paris Hilton! HAHAHAHA! And there was Sandy..Dandy..Randy..Mandy!

His new name is Mandy.

Luff-ly story.
Minako Mikoto chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
hahaha lmfao that was funny...love the paris hilton thing..._
DreamWeaver619 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Hehehehe! That was so adorable, sweet and funny as hell!

I'm glad everything turned out so well for Jeff and Candice!

I feel kind of sorry for Batista though... *snickers*
sizzlin' diva chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
that was so sweet and funny.
arrizze chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I loved that! That was one of the funniest fics I have ever read! I love how it's hilarious and really sweet at the same time. You should write more fics like these. A John/Torrie one perhaps?
BabyyxFireflyy chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
God, you need to write more drunken nights. I don't think I laughed that hard in my life. Amazing chapter xD
WETWINZ chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
that was great!i loved it!
Miss.Cena chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY I LOVE THE PAIRING IM A BIG FAN OF JOHNxTORRIE JEFFxCANDICE DAVExVICTORIA lol FOR NOW ON WHENEVER U WRITE A STORY U SHOULD USE THIS PAIRING LOL(only if u want to) YOU SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER STORY LIKE THIS WITH THE SAME PAIRING U HAVE IN THIS STORY LIKE MARIAxCHRIS MELINAxRANDY VICTORIAxDAVE TORRIExJOHN CANDICExJEFF i thought this story was funny i loved what john got torrie for her present lol and i loved the thing where Chris talked about losing his clothes and about daves credit card lol i felt so sad for the guys the girls got mad at them (which was really fun lol)I HOPE U MAKE ANOTHER STORY WITH THIS PAIRING PLEASE! THE PAIRING REALLY ROCKED!
GoodMama08 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I LOVED IT! I'm huge Jeff/Candice shipper so thank you for writing this story. It was funny and sweet all at the same time! I can't wait for your next oneshot!