Reviews for The Fragile
Inumaru101 chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Wow awesome story so far I love it. I love that you have kept me on my toes throughout the entire thing. The escape with the black pearl was ingenious I love it. I was a little confused throughout this but that's okay because it gets explained later on. I just can't tell you how awesome this is. This was definitely an action fic. Good job and keep up the good work. If you ever update again then I will read it because it was really really good. I can't wait to see what other wonders you have wrote. I love that you keep everyone i character and the different take to Sesshomaru's childhood was really good. I don't think anyone has ever thought of Sessh being born sick because of his natural toxins. I always thought his mother was venomous but I like this take too.
XxAshvampprincessxX chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
I really wish u would update! This was really good! :)
avid-reader21 chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
well i was enjoying reading this story but then it just stops. still waiting to see how this is a romance between kagome and sesshomaru but can't wait to read more.
ChaosSeiroFreedomfromrulesnin chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
hurry up and update again!
Jhiz chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
This is an awesome story. I love the time you are taking to develop the story. I enjoy stories with more detailed plot and writing and you do not disappoint. I love that you don't jump right to the romantically expected parts. Anyway, I look forward to future updates on this story. They are certainly worth the wait.
midnight darkness2012 chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
oh wow this is such a great story! i love the whole thing where they met their future selves, i just hope Sesshomaru doesnt die, please dont kill him!
TED1OUS chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
I'm loving the story so far, it's definitely unique.

You have me positively enthralled, I cannot wait for the next installment. (:
Irish Orchid chapter 14 . 3/3/2011
Awesome! Update soon!
RedRoseRuby chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
wow three long years, and i love the new chapters i was hopping you would not leave this story and now im so happy you've continued it. please continue updateing.

redroseruby
aimdiscord chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
Loooooooooove. You updated! I like the bizarre time-thread tangles this is talking about. Also, I like the way Inuyasha is the one who comes up with the funny (slightly retarded) questions that I can see myself asking... while Sesshoumaru comes up with all the moral / theological /intellectual questions like "If I kill you, is that suicide?" or "Where exactly will Rin and Kohaku be in all of this mess, if we leave them in a future that is about to be rewritten?" He's so level headed.

Mostly I feel inspired. I haven't written fanficiton for years either, because of a car accident, and you have inspired me. There is hope. even for people who don't update for two years. Like me.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 12 . 6/20/2010
This is an amzing story and the newest twist is something I didn't expect from a fic like this. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Nikita Psyche chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
i really like this story! can't wait till the next update! XD

keep up the great work!
Ravynna Frost chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
That was really good, keep it up!
Henpuku-Hime chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
this story rocks! cant waity for it to continue!
zc701011 chapter 12 . 3/21/2009
How could future Sesshoumaru "sit" Inuyasha ? It is something about Kagome or just about Sesshoumaru being "prue" or somting else?