Reviews for I'm Sorry Magelet
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I was going to write a angry comment explaining how much this isn't realistic and it's cruel to boot but then I read the ending so it was all right. Nice twist!
CassieBookWorm8 chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
I no that you most likley arn't reading these reviews any more, but I just wanted to put my opinion out there. I think that this was a good story, and I was a little bit disappionted that there were a lot of... angry reviews. I think that evan if her "twist" dosn't agree with your own perspective, you still shouldn't flame! I wanted to say that I think you wrote a great story, and evan if it hadn't turned out Daine/Numair, than I would still like it. I am happy for Numair about how it turned out, because I like that pairing, but I would have almost thought it more interesting if it hadn't... Either way, great story, you did a wonderful job getting a new perspective, and don't let people get you down by saying its not good (I no I would be a little sad in your position). So keep up the good work, and KEEP WRITING!

P.S. I realize this might sound a little... condensending/like something a parent would say, but I didn't mean it that way! : )

P.S.S. That is my actual usser-name, I am just to lazy to log in.
K chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
You had me going there. I'm glad it was a dream. :)
omgluvr24 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
ok, im sorta confused about the italic parts in the second chapter and the regular parts of the second chapter. Which i guess is that entire chapter.
innocent as far as you know chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
nice. i thaught that u were bean so mean in the last chapter chapter 3 . 4/7/2009
I hated you after the first chapter. But oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when I got to the end.

Great story! )
mediwitch3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
you suck why would you do this! great now im crying! thanks a lot!
ME PISSED OFF chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
LittleMissGiggles'94 chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Interesting story , but this last chapter has made me a bit confused :)
Abiona Marchand chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I was so confused at first, but now I understand! Good job! Haha, I liked it. I'm always open to new perspectives on things like this, even though Daine&Numair is my favorite couple, and I love the Daine quartet to death. But, I love how you took something that no one wrote about before, and you made it your own! Great job. :)
The-Muse-In-Me chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
That was so sad! I feel so sorry for Numair because of his insecurities.. Sadness! [

- Muse
MythicElf chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Very nice. I cant wait to see the other works of yours.

PS: I'm a new addition, so i don't know much.
Zoe the Special girl chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
i kno this sounds a bit stupid but i find this good, upseting but its a little confusing could you please set me straight.
DarogaDaae chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Okay, sorry about earlier... You're forgiven!
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Oh. My. F*ing. God. I hate you. That was the worst thing you could possibly do for a TP fangirl! *goes and hides in a corner and cuts wrists*