Reviews for Elemental Magic
the hotpocket hunter chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Haha, again. Love the way u write Seto. ;)
Passing Through chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
I really hope this doesn't wind up being abandoned - it's an addictive storyline and I really want to find out what happens next! And what's going on with Kaiba - kudos on the charrie, btw. Very true to canon while at the same time a very real voice.
JustStoppingBy chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
She didn't have time to help save the world again – she had an essay due on Monday. ~ Just had to laugh at this; I often wonder how all these characters who save the world on their days off feel about yet another crisis. :D

Okay, Kaiba was officially the first person she had even met who could remain standing while unconscious. ~ LOL! Force of will trumps consciousness.
EbonyWing chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Please don't abandon this! I *love* this idea! XD

It's the first of it's kind I've seen and I always wished someone would write something like this.

Please keep updating! :) It's really good!
KimikoNyx chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Damn crazy people! *Kicks Kaiba in the ribs* when Joey finds out it's Kaiba he should freak out. Then Kaiba should start him on fire. Lol keep going I love it!
Solosorca chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
poor Kaiba *pats him on the head and then ducks as he tries to hit me* also, is it wrong for me to want Joey to take advantage of Kaiba and for Kaiba to enjoy it? XD Can't wait to see what happens next!
dragonwitch250 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
This is interesting. I can't wait to read more!
Kiriko-sama chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
I'm so glad to see this updated! Really makes my night! I love how you've written Seto's reactions. Just awesome!
Vampiric Dragonrider chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
omigoshanupdate!

What took you so long! Awesome stories like this that aren't updated are cruel tricks to the readers! (even I try to update my more popular stories every couple of months at the latest)

Despite the loooooong wait and the necessary skim of the previous chapter, it was a great chapter. All the events went smoothly together, and it seemed natural. Plus, it made me smile as Kaiba's mind imploded (that sounds worse than it did in my head...). X3 Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase update soon... or at least, in a month or two!
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
omg, i love this! please write more!
Lizeth chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Ppfft! HAHAHAHA!

Bad, bad day all around for Kaiba. *pets hair*
Kermita chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
** Sque **

Yess! I LOVE this story! I'm *in* love with this story!

I'm just gunna wait til the time is comvient for you cause on your profile it says you won't let multi-chapters die. So, I'm just going to wait here like a good little review and hope.

I love that Seto gets powers, I alose love that he hass GREEN hair!

I ALSO love the way he is so in-character during the whole thing.

Yes, this is going to be a long review.

Seto seeing yugiYami is priceless. I love his sarcastic comments and I also love the way this is falling into place.

Waiting, watching, and hoping

~Mita
ElvenDestiny chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Hahahha...what a great premise for a story. Or maybe I just enjoy laughing at Seto's predicament '
dragonwitch250 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I so want to read more! Keep it up!
Vampiric Dragonrider chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
This is pretty funny! Seto is my favorite character of all time in YGO! please continue to update!