Reviews for the great matrix adventurrrr!
Bliiii chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
that was funny. the black guy is called morpheus.
September Rhyme chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
LOL!

XD
Mayuna chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I understand fully what you are doing here. I've weighed the options in my mind and this is my conclusion; first off your pen name on here was the first indication. Secondly the way you present yourself in the bio and thirdly the manner in which your stories are written, you did this all on purpose to get flamed, piss ppl off and have a good laugh.

This is the only way I can find solace in the fact that these stories nearly made me have an annuerisym.

If you are in fact truthfully nine then you should at least know how to add periods, comma's, capitlization and paragraphs. That is after all second grade stuff and over all common sense.

I really hope that you are in fact just trying to piss us all off and are not really this horrible because if that's the case you are in for a lot of dissapointment if you want others to take your writing seriously.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I am so glad you do not own the show. Seriously, that would be horrible. Idiotic and nonsensical plot, horrible grammar and spelling, I can think of nothing, absolutely nothing positive about this... this thing that is supposed to be a fic. Yeah, you're young, I know, but I'm not going to lie about my opinion because of your age. No way. At least TRY to write like somebody who KNOWS how to write. It seems like it has been written by a six year-old! And not just for the spelling and grammar, but for the whole fic itself. This is the kind of idiotic idea I expect from a six year-old's mind, not from someone of your age!