Reviews for Unfinished
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
In actuality, I don’t see this as a ‘dark fic’ but rather the much-anticipated and beautiful journey of a man from the depths of hell to the heights of heaven. Your version of hell, in contrast to the biblical version, would probably be more emotionally painful versus the biblical, which is considered to be physically painful. You presented great imagery and managed to capture John’s emotions and thoughts well. The only thing missing was at the end where you should have focused a bit on John’s love for Sam (because John really did love both his boys) before closing out on the last look on Dean. Other than that, you really did a great job here... well-written... thank you for sharing!
Landwing chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I have a terrible feeling that Hell is actually much worse than you described, but God keep us all from even your glimpse. Even so, good to read.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
The emotions are right on the money! Beautiful job! I really enjoyed it!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Wow. Amazing story. This has got to be a first for John getting out of Hell. But man, the emotions you exhibited were amazing.
iluvsprntrl chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
it was good, i liked it. you did get the emotions.
SupernaturalFreak101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Amazing. That's all I can say. Your description of hell was lifelike and scary. The last paragraph was perfect. It made me cry. Great job.