Reviews for Legolas and the Curse of Sauron
Legoelf chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Oh my days I have never laughed so much before ahaha that was amazing!
Dying chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Thanks. I probably woke up half the house with my laughter. When I read the thingy. The uh, the, foreword thingy that you see before you click the story (brain fart) and I thought Legolas is gonna be a chick. And I died then was resurrected to read this story and now I am dying again. So thanks.
Niobinay chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Y'know, for the greatest tyrant middle earth has ever known, Sauron has one hell of a sense of humor.

I would very much like to see where this went, but I thank you for all that you wrote.
Idekwhy chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Why don't you continue?!
Loved it...i guess! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ohohoho, Sauron, you pervert. The last part was so unexpected that I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud at 3 in the morning, successfully waking up my whole family.
Worth it.
kipangel17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OMG! That was quite possibly the funniest LOTR fic I have read so far! Poor Legolas- but it was fun having a laugh at his expense!:D Awesome fic!
Infinity Greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
At first, I thought Legolas was a goner but then I had to laugh myself even though I tried really hard not too. I REALLY TRIED, LEGOLAS! I SWEAR! Sauron has a sick sense of humor but it doesn't surprise me! :) I felt for poor Leggy and Aragorn. Aragorn for trying to help but not knowing how and Leggy because he's going through the whole ordeal. But every time I tried to be more serious about the situation, Gimli HAD to go into hysterical fits of laughter and take me right along with him!

Legolas, us woman know how you feel on this one! ;) Hope you get back to normal somehow.
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
LMAO that was funny! and very original. loved it! thanks for your review reply btw, i've read your other stories about legolas and anie. more please? ) but could you please write one without so much.. umm.. graphic detail about umm.. certain situations between married couples in it? i know i am old enough to know of such things, i'm just attempting to maintain my innocence for as long as possible.. and it's not working LOL. thanks, hope to read something else soon! )
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Oh, this was priceless. Legolas turning in horror and shrieking "I'M A WOMAN!" absolutely made my day. I couldn't stop laughing. It would have been quite amusing if you had continued with some more- perhaps the she-Legolas going to battle?

Sauron has some pretty badass revenges up his sleeve. I onset how many guys he got pissed at turned into girls...
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Freddie23 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Hum! interesting. strange yet surprisingly good. i'm actually a little lost for words (not the best trait in an author) love the legolas torture.
FanFiction.net fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was great! Poor Legolas, being turned into a girl and then the nurses aren't worried about him bleeding 'to death' :D

Are you going to write more chapters or a sequel?
UN PHARMACHIEN chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Oh. My. Gosh. I was in a huge fit of giggles just about the entire time.

Poor Legolas, turned into a girl . . . .
Emmi-Chick chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
:O

Omg this story is hilarious! Did Legolas even know what was wrong with him..? Poor thing!

PLEASE write a sequel! You're a very talented writer!

I loved your frequent use of the elvish language too!

Thanks for a great read!

Emma x
musiclover209 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Ok, 2 things. Number one, throughout this story, I was sitting at my computer in a fit of giggles, wearing the facial equivalent of O.o. Number 2, YOU NEVER TELL US AN ENDING! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?