Reviews for Taken
Megan chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I LOVE this ! is it a proper book ? if it is where can i get it ?
Alibali23 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Please finish the story! It's really good! :D
angellmaya64 chapter 5 . 4/1/2010
Plizz ! can you do the rest of the story i am very excited to read the rest
angellmaya64 chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
When are you going to finish this story? i am very excited to find out what will happen next! Please finish it soon! :)
LindsayMesser chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
I love the story. great job.
wtlozy chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
oh so sad! LOVE the story. Please update soon!
twinkeyrocks chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
This story makes my heart hurt. I really hope they find her and everything turns out okay.
Pepite chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
Very intense and emotionnal, so well written. it's the perfect combination to make me cry.

I love your Story and I hope we will have more soon :) More Drama but more Fluff too :)

Keep up the great great work! It's a privilege to be your friend.

Love ya x
laurzz chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
it has been too long since you updated. whats up with that? :P

No seriously. i almost forgot how much i liked this story..

Dont go doing it again :P

just kidding.. :)

x
ncisabbylover chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
wow it so emotional i cant wait for more its soo good

love abbylover
TriGemini chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Intense chapter!

It's quite obvious that this current situation is really taking a toll on both Lindsay and Danny. Especially, on Lindsay at the moment it seems. Hopefully, the guys will get a break in the case soon enough that will help them find Emily.

Looking forward to more. Until then.
chili-peppers chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
Aw i love this fic so much. I really hope they find her soon , this is really hard for them especially Lindsay :( Update soon great work :D
HollywoodEncyclopedia chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
I love it! I was thinking of doing my own so I started to read a few that were already started. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
AnnKa chapter 4 . 9/9/2007
Hey!

I found your story a few days ago and have to say: I love it! Now it's one of my favorite storys.

I hope you will continue this soon.

I wait for the next Chapter.

Greetings, AnnKa
TriGemini chapter 4 . 9/7/2007
WOAH! Intense chapter!

I can understand that both Lindsay and Danny are worried about their little girl being missing. After all any parent would freak out if they lost their kid suddenly. Plus, whoever has Emily really has it out for Danny. Hopefully, Mac and the others will find out who it is before something really bad happens to the little girl or worse to either Lindsay and Danny.

Because the way this guy sound it doesn't really matter who he goes after he just wants to get to Danny badly. Even if it means hurting Danny's family in the process.

Looking forward to more. Until then.