Reviews for Her and Them
Rei chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Great one shot! Love their dynamic!
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Will you be continuing this? I love your writing style and it would be interesting to see a pregnant Sakura.
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love it. It's weird, but so imperfectly perfect. All three are a pyramid that needs all three points to survive.
Linda333 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Aww. Sakura is so lucky! She has two absolutely, drop dead gorgeous guys living with her! Not fair!
C.a.s chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hehehehehehe... What i wouldent do to be in sakuras position! Lucky little...
AnxiousA chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Oh god.

I loved it!

Amazingly written, passionate, non-boring, and just too damn hard to put down. My brother was screaming at me to put down my iPod and come wash the dishes xD;;

Favorite!

;)
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Sorry I didn't find this sooner, it was so good I got lost in it for a moment. I really hope you do something like this again in the future. :]
ultra dragon chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
it was nice, but sasuke now wanting to train? extreamlly unlikely, the guy lives for that...oh well nice story!
haliz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
this is an incredible one shot that portraits how it should be this story, even if this never happens u_u
doodlelover chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Hurray for the OT3 :D Love the detail and dissection of their relationship. Makes me all giddy X3 And, I must say, your pen name is love.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw...i love these kinds of stories x]]
electrobody chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I absolutely loved it. Very discreptive, I could insivion almost every detail. I always enjoy readings NaruSakuSasu fics, but this was well written, and seemed as though they were all very much into character. Great job :)

*fav
blueberry08 chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
XD!...i liked how u did a pretense coincidental part in der...nice one...XD again!..
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
HOT.
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aww! it was definitely something quite different for me to read 0.0 but not neccessarily in a bad way, just a new experience. You've definitely written it well at the end, shown the advantages of this relationship and it almost looks like a statement of how this threesome would work. if this was a...um, forgot the word, you know when two people keep on rallying back and forth? nevermind...it'll probably hit me in the middle of the night .