Reviews for Thinking of You
Ariel-Mystic-Siren chapter 13 . 2/22
This was a beautiful story, you did so well with it and stayed in character with them all amazing work!
Namii-ya chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
I'm so happy that I found this story while searching like crazy for some riku x kairi-ness, but i gotta admit that it was worth it.

I really enjoyed reading it as not only it made me cry in some moments but also the whole story itself really got into me as it's one of the best stories I've ever read with this pairing.

When I thought I couldn't find anything interesting about these two, 'destiny' wanted me to come across this awesome story and make my day -grins-
ThousandsOfHearts2721 chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
i luv this story!
CrimsonEyedAngel99 logdout chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Nice plot and I'm quite enjoying the story so far. :) Your dialogue is very in-character and the descriptions are excellent... Riku/Kairi is a fun pairing to read and I like the way you write them. )
kyia713 chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
I've been looking everywhere for a great Riku Kairi story. And then I found this, and I'm so glad I did! Loved it! It was very creative, witty, and beautifully written. The ending was my favorite part. Thanks so much for writing this!
a guy chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Beautifully written...absolutley beautiful...
orgymoogle chapter 13 . 4/25/2008
Wow, that was sad...your story made me cry 3 or 4 times, lol!

I like how you named the chapters different parts from Kairi's note in the second game. That was cool!

Wow. Your story is awesome! I really, really, really enjoyed reading it!

Yes, I liked the ending. Yay for Riku!

Again, I say, GREAT JOB!
orgymoogle chapter 12 . 4/25/2008
AW, POOR RIKU!
orgymoogle chapter 11 . 4/24/2008
Omg, I need to calm down! First Sora died, then I thought Riku as gonna die, and then I thought Kairi was gonna die! You like panicking people, don't you? Lol!

Really, really great! I love your story so much! Its awesome!
orgymoogle chapter 10 . 4/24/2008
OMG! IS RIKU GONNA DIE? GEEZ, YOU KEEP MAKING ME CRY!

Aww, that was SO sad! Great job!
orgymoogle chapter 9 . 4/24/2008
Ugh! I HATE Anti-Sora!

No! Is Sora really gonna be gone forever? NO! I LOVE SORA! -Hugs Sora tightly-

Aw, poor Riku.
orgymoogle chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
Woah, that was exciting!

NO! NOT ANTI-SORA! NO!

How the heck did Yuffie get there?

Aw, poor Riku. I'll heal your wound! -Turns into medic-nin and heals Riku- There we go, all better!

Great, great, great job! I loved it!
orgymoogle chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
YAY! I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY BRING SORA BACK!

Something bad is going to happen, right? Aww!

Calm down, Riku. -Pats gently on back-

Great job!
orgymoogle chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
YAY FOR RADIANT GARDEN! I like that world...I guess.

So like...great job, again! Yes, I am going to say that in every review, lol!

Man, I'm hungry...lol.
orgymoogle chapter 5 . 4/24/2008
AW! SO SAD!

So, like, what did Sora have?

Was camp fun?