Reviews for The 'HOUR' Series
BabalooBlue chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Very good, enjoyed this very much! And the 'missing' hours are perfect! :)
BabalooBlue chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Wow, this chapter really had me there. Nicely done!
Visitkarte chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
This whole story is getting me into aww's almost every chapter. House is sweet in a very prickly Housian way, and I wouldn't have him any other way.
Visitkarte chapter 15 . 11/14/2011
Aww, this is a warm welcome. Dr. Arrogant Jerk / "Hemlock" (LOL, what a great nick name for an Oncologist) is sooo fired and Chase&Cam are at their best!
Visitkarte chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
This is so heart warming!
Visitkarte chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Aww, you made me cry!
everyme chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was both very funny and very sad. Hard to explain, really. I like the paragraph in which House is giving the reason for tolerating Wilson around him and even needing him. It was very sweet :D

The chat between House and the psychiatrist is phenomenal, the anwers are typical for House and at the same time very amusing. You managed to grasp his character very well.

"And you're... feeling a lot of guilt about this."

House lifts his head and regards the doctor with wry irony. "They pay you to figure that out? I'm in the wrong specialty!"

This was one of my favorite lines, made me laugh really loud :D

The ending is, on the other hand, rather sad. The way House talks about himself being a "crappy friend" and about the guilt he feels for Wilson going to prison (all wrapped up in his sarcastic manner, of course:)) is really ingenious :D

greets
mary L chapter 18 . 8/5/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You have captured the personalities of Wilson and House perfectly. The story is well written, with vivid descriptive scenes that pull the reader into the story as if they were actually witnessing the actions, thoughts and feelings of the characters. I cried a little, laughed a lot, and when finished with the story, felt a little bit better.
LassieLowrider chapter 17 . 6/13/2009
It doesn't even sound edible! And I swear on my collection of Houseboxes, that is so not considered an delicacy in Sweden. Trust me,I would know.
Visitkarte chapter 18 . 5/26/2009
This series are way cooler than the original plot! Great job, evne if you almost broke my heart with " DESPERATE HOUR"

I adore your writing.
Potterworm chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
Wow. You truly are an unbelievably talented writer. It's my opinion, that fanfiction for TV shows is that hardest to write, because you have to change the format and dynamic, and yet, I could picture everything that you wrote. It was perfect, and I might as well have been tuned into FOX, because that's how believable it was.
compy chompy chapter 18 . 4/3/2008
I loved your story it made me laugh and it made me want to cry, and I don't cry. I especially like House's "sandwich", lol. Thanks for the great read!
J Lesley chapter 18 . 8/5/2007
I really love this story. I love the friendship between House and Wilson and you nailed it beautifully. I love how you mixed the really sad, depressing, dark moments (at which, I have admit, I almost cried) with light, humorous ones. Beautifully written story and a wonderful concept.
vcg73 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Yay, I finally got my feedback link up and working! That makes you the first recipient. I really enjoyed this story, the pacing was well done and I particularly like the fact that House was willing to do the right thing for Wilson, on his own terms and in his own time. The final words in Wilson's letter were instantly recognizable as the words House told VegStateGuy he wishes he could hear from his father. It made a nice bridge to the realization that Wilson's version of no-pain/no-gain really did have benefit because there was real love behind it, on both of their parts. I love a good non-slash House Wilson friendship fic and this one made me happy. :)
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 18 . 7/26/2007
I've learned to always check the pockets. But sometimes I'm lazy and don't... Don't tell my mother. She'd like the Miami Vice marathon though. That would be worth the missing hours. Gotta love Sonny and Ricco. I can't believe it's over! So sad. But you'll get on that sequel, right? See ya soon.