Reviews for The 'HOUR' Series
krazegirl chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
That was really sweet, I loved Wilson's analysis of how House would act, really wondering if everything was okay but not admitting it to him. The ending was great, how House needed to feel useful and ended up in Wilson's spot on the couch. Now, will House go all 'Prison Break' on us and try to get in jail to spring Jimmy or what?
HouseAddict16 chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Love the chapter. How they both think about the same thing, yet each of them don't know of the others thoughts. I really enjoy how you show us the minds of both men. Almost like we know why they are friends by seeing into their minds. They care of eachother. Love the end where House is on the couch, was hoping he'd do that.
EsScaper chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Thank you for these two wonderful chapters. I've just browsed through some awful pieces, and your talent is like a breath of fresh air.

You have this way of bringing out the "truth" of the characters, so they are totally believable. I can really connect with their feelings. You portrayed House wonderfully. He was terrified over Wilson being hurt, and yet hid it expertly beneath a veil of irritation and anger. I am relieved that you had Wilson verbalize that he knew he frightened him by getting hurt so that both of them are aware of it. It is good to know that he can see through House's facade so easily, even now. Of course that doesn't stop House from hurting him even further. I hate when he hurts Wilson, but I think he is doing it to misdirect the people around him, further hiding his true feelings.

Another fine shock there,

kismetindy chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Wow! The intensity between the two men was palpable. House being House just cannot summon up the ability to express his fear and concern for Wilson so he lashes out at Wilson like only he can. I flinched when reading his words to Wilson. Damn! His words just cut straight to the bone, don't they? Very well done and very House-like.
imfreakinorange chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
aww... so sad... house is so mean!
Emi1988 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
NO! Opportunity wasted. Oh well. Update soon!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
aw poor Wilson! But House said all the right stuff too. Great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Rachel chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Wow - this was my favorite hour yet - I love this screwed up friendship! Wonderful emotion on both sides, and it's intriguing how good they are at non-verbal communication and how bad they are at verbal communication right now! I was proud of Wilson - of course he would put himself at risk to protect others, that's just ingrained into who he is (even though he makes mistakes sometimes), and it's a big part of what makes him an exceptional person. House wouldn't *really* want that to change. He was just scared, as Wilson said, and is converting his guilt into anger at an unhealthy rate. Can't wait to read more.
Dragen Eyez chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
This lil' bit here really builds up the pain well. By the end it hurts, just like Wilson feels, with that sheet wrapped around him. It seems to me, a reminder of the good; House's care-rather than House's anger.
HouseAddict16 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Powerful little Hour. Like the range of emotions you showed. Very cool and very good.
WayLowHalo chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Aw, poor Wilson, and poor House, he was worried. Good chappie.
kismetindy chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Both boys are not doing well at all. Both thinking of each other when they should be concentrating on their jobs; both thinking about the "what ifs" and what has transpired between them. I'm not a phsyician, but I'd say that both boys are very depressed.
ToGoAndLetGo chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Oh you just reel me in with these stories. So sweet, so gut wrenching. Go get Wil- awe House!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
I really liked the different emotions that House and Wilson both go through as they try their best to cope with this..great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Oh! I hope everything goes back to normal sometime soon. But sadly, i fear it isn't going or isn't even possible. It's so sad. "Go find Wil-go.." was so terrible. And Wilson too. He's suffering as well. Makes a girl wanna curl up and cry. which is pathetic considering it's fiction. NOT REAL! *bangs head* Didn't help... still crying. Oh, well.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »