Reviews for The 'HOUR' Series
AmayaSora chapter 18 . 7/26/2007
it's over already? I loved this story so much. you did a good job getting the complexity of the characters right. i can't wait for another fic from you!
AmayaSora chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
I love the last paragraph and the lesson House learns; it's really true. More people should realize that.
chowrie chapter 18 . 7/25/2007
Wow. This was a great fic. Beautifully done. I loved how you ended the story - House and Wilson where they should be.
chowrie chapter 12 . 7/25/2007
The last paragraph of this chapter made me cry. I wanted to wait until I read every chapter before I gave my praises but I just had to say that this chapter is particularly beautiful. Well done!
HouseAddict16 chapter 18 . 7/24/2007
Great job. Love the ending, with the line from House's father. And the wasted hours are perfect.
kismetindy chapter 18 . 7/23/2007
Beautiful, beautiful chapter! Loved it! How fitting for Wilson to find the letter that he had written to House with that sentence highlighted? sighs...

I'm sorry to see your series end, but I know that you'll be back with something new at some point. Just wanted to tell you again how much I loved this series!
kismetindy chapter 17 . 7/23/2007
Aw...how much do I love House taking care of Jimmy? That was the best chapter showing House at his most hospitable moment. LOVED it!
gh2005 chapter 18 . 7/22/2007
That was great-I like the way you showed how both House and Wilson had to deal with their feeling. I loved it so much-I wish the story could go on.
gh2005 chapter 9 . 7/22/2007
I've been reading all the chapters but this one got to me. The letter with Wilson's comment about him being proud of House made me tear-up. It was so beautiful-it meant alot.
Dragen Eyez chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
Hours 21-24 made me laugh much. That's definitely how those blokes'd spend those last few important hours. Thank goodness that House went back to work; that guy bored is scary. The poor kids who work for him. Thanks for the happy ending! At the very beginning I wouldn't have been expecting it.

I have enjoyed this series a great deal. I'm curious, did you originally intend for it to become so long? Hope everything is going well.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
fantastic ending! another great House/Wilson friendship safa comes to an end! I'm sad, but I appreciate you writing it! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
SnowySleigh chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
Beautiful final chapter. The last few paragraphs were very poignant and Wilson discovering how House reacting to his letter was great. The popcorn was hilarious! I love the description of hours 21-24, I was wondering if this was going to be 24 hours, an entire day.
laurie chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
Very well done. I have looked forward to each chapter in this series and you have ended it so nicely. This will stay with me. Wilson is just embedded in my heart and you have done him justice. Thank you so much.
krazegirl chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
Great end to a great story! I loved the popcorn incident and routinely call in my puppy to eat the kernals of flying popcorn when the popping goes awry.

It was a nice touch that House kept that letter and Wilson is letting House take care of him in his own ackward way. I'm not a Miami Vice fan (though I'm sure House would mock it entirely too well) so I'd suggest the next six hours they watch ONE of Peter Jackson's movies (LOTR or King Kong) on silent and ad lib the dialogue.
WayLowHalo chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
A very good series. I'm glad our boys have finally found some level of peace (or serenity as the case may be *grins*). Good job, thanks for sharing.
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »