Reviews for The 'HOUR' Series
Wuchel1 chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.
nighttime writer chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
THAT was a sandwich? It was a perfect invitation to a party in the bathroom later. hahah
love and music are forever chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
wow... a very very concerned house. I think i'm in love. hehe. just not with that sandwhich.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
I finally caught up. I feel much better now. No more fics to review. This is very exciting. It's sweet how unsure both House and Wilson are.
HouseAddict16 chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
Loved it. The changes Wilson went through in such a small amount of time, amazing.
Dragen Eyez chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
It's amazing how well these guys can switch roles when needed. I'm really enjoying watching them change so much and learn a bit of a different role.

Hope things are going well; if I remember right, the big day is in about a week? Good luck.
krazegirl chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
Thanks so much for your quick updates, you're awesome! Loved it when Wilson thought about telling the prison story to his future grandchildren... or not. The 'sandwich' was so purely House-made, I laughed. Gotta love that limping twerp.

It was very interesting how House made Wilson get his anger out, I agree very theraputic to rant sometimes. The image of House watching his friend like a zoo exhibit was fun too. Keep it up!
Exotic Emeralds chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
3 That was so adorable!

-girly giggle-

I really really liked it. House's new character is... refreshing. )

He really does care

-googily eyes-
Dragen Eyez chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
There were some fabulous lines in this one, including the last one. It was just perfect. You've really turned these guys into your own, and in a way that maintains the characters. So many stories leave one with that nasty after taste of a character gone badly wrong, or as if the character was dropped into a soap opera. Hope things are going well for you.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
I absolutly LOVED House's mixed up metaphor! And Cuddy's reaction to it! You pegged the characters to a T! This is my favorite chapter as a of late! Great job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
BlkDiamond chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
Very, very nice, enjoyed Wilson's comments that he is gonna need a raise when Cuddy informs him he gets House back.
love and music are forever chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
perfect, heartbreaking but with the perfect ending. And Wilson and House's interactions are spot on. You always do so well recreating these characters! Beautiful! I'm so glad that I finally have time to catch up on all of this. I still have one more masterpiece to start on! Love love!
HouseAddict16 chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
Very cool metaphors, love how Wilson just trailed right along and followed it all, interjected as he always does. Great end as well. Very nice.
krazegirl chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
Jeeze, it's really hard to keep track of my favorite 'Hour' when you keep posting amazing chapters! Seriously, that was brillant. I love House's ranting about the Boy Wonder and overthrowing the empire, I could just imagine Cuddy in those weird side buns leia had going on.
love and music are forever chapter 10 . 7/18/2007