Reviews for The 'HOUR' Series
love and music are forever chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
all i can say is heartbreaking.
love and music are forever chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
oh my god! Wilson is going to committ suicide! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! That's just not allowed. somebody stop him please
love and music are forever chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
it's amazing how they both feel the same type of guilt. And House's care and concern for Wilson has reached the same levels as Wilson's care for House. I simply love this story
love and music are forever chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
the last line sums it all up.
Dragen Eyez chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
Hmm... It looks like House and his team will be pushing the law to the limits before Wilson gets his license back. I wonder if that'll get them in a touch of trouble, and I have to wonder what, exactly, Cuddy will have to say about this.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
great job on this! House is being cunning, I love it!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
HouseAddict16 chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
Huh i see a little motive in this chapter. Show Wilson that he still can be a doctor? I really don't like that new oncologist but I dont think I'm supposed to like him. Great chapter.
nighttime writer chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
NICE! That new oncologist pisses me off. I don't even remember his name
Exotic Emeralds chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
Aw...sometimes I wish House was my Daddy!

You make him soo...so... HUMAN.

I is luving it!

:D
nighttime writer chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
pretend it didn't take me 4 hours to read that. actually i was on and off the computer. i loved it as usual
kismetindy chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
What a fine chapter to come home from work to read! House cannot deal with Wilson's gratitude because in his mind, he doesn't deserve it. Everything is his fault. This is something that cannot be swept under the rug and they continue on like nothing happened. I'm so glad that Wilson spoke up and told House they can't get past it without talking. YES! They both admit their faults and everything is finally out in the open. At last!

And gotta love that House cancelled Wilson's hotel reservations - you know, because of the bacteria and such. hee! Glad Wilson will be bunking at House's place.

GREAT CHAPTER!
Anna chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
AW

That was so... cute! Like... Kodack moment of crazy lovey-doveyness!

I
WayLowHalo chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
Yay, Wilson's finally out!

Does that mean this story line is over then? Or is there going to be more? *makes sad pleading face*
Dragen Eyez chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
...You just made me afraid of hotels... Really afraid. Not that I ever trusted teh bedspreads...

Y'know, I bet House could logic out a perfectly reasonable explanation for doing just about anything.
BlkDiamond chapter 14 . 7/16/2007
Enjoyed, had a nice chuckle with House's reason for Wilson to stay with him. Please continue and update again soon.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »