Reviews for Team Who
LittleSnaketail chapter 24 . 12/29/2016
Dammit that is too adorable XD
LittleSnaketail chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AT LEAST TAKE THE WATCH OFF IN THE TARDIS
LittleSnaketail chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Why can't he just take off the watch at night when nobody'll come looking?
LittleSnaketail chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Oh but THAY CAAN
Millenium Ring chapter 30 . 2/24/2015
Sigh, an awesome piece of Who-fiction never to be finished. It's understandable that you'd want to do your own thing. I have a few unfinished stories myself, although that is mostly down to me having an easily distracted mind that keeps jumping fandoms.

I loved the switching between points of view that you did throughout this, when normally I can't be bothered to read stories written in first person. I too wanted Sec to continue in the series, and after watching 'Daleks in Manhattan' I went searching through the net for whatever Dalek story I could.

You did wonderfully with this story and I hope you are proud of it, even if it never ended. It's a shame, as I was looking forward to seeing the Master - my absolute favourite character in the New-Who series. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
This is a great story! Really wish you'd update it though.
galaxypa chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Really wish that this is updated :( Such a great story.
pachysam chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
Here's some ideas:

Jack can try to fight Sec, until the Doctor grabs him and scolds him.

Sec can somehow hear the Master in Yana's watch. He can tell Yana not to open it. It would be dramatic if he said... 'No, Yana. NOOOO' before it opens.

The Master can reference to how he aided Daleks in their attempt to start a war between Earth and Draconia (Frontier in Space, a serial during the era of the Third Doctor).

The Master can taunt poor Sec about his emotional nature.
VeeVee The Writer N Artist chapter 30 . 2/21/2012
Shame. I was REALLY enjoying this story and I like how Sec and Martha was getting in a relationship. But I are the owner of this story and you are do whatever you like to it.
Metalchick36 chapter 30 . 9/13/2011
Aww man, I really thought this was an update! But I understand how you feel, I too have a few fan fics that are incomplete, and I do want to finish them cause nothing frustrates me more than to read a good story only to find out it has no ending. But it is hard, especially when a TV show moves on and the characters change or are gone. Plus it's even harder when you've got new ideas for other fan fics. I have like 3 or 4 stories started that aren't finished cause I start 3 more after that. Good luck to you in the future.
YAXON chapter 30 . 9/10/2011
A shame, really... And just when you got to the finale, too... Still, at least you'll be writing what you want. It's for the best, I suppose. It was good while it lasted...

I'd be honored to write for it, but I have too many projects of my own... Besides, I'd probably ruin it anyway. If anything, I'll always be a fan of the original. Once the story passes into another's hand, the story will change... Ah well.

Kudos on writing 28 chapters, dude. I'm slightly disappointed, but not as disappointed as everyone else will be, probably... One of the first few stories I read when I joined this site. Sad it didn't quite finish, but I can't blame you for losing interest. Keep writin' and rockin'.

~Yaxon
Dalek Avion chapter 29 . 8/24/2010
I'm so glad that you haven't given up on this beautiful piece of writing! Can't wait to read more!
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 29 . 5/1/2010
Hooray, I thought you'd given. This is GREAT news, you've just made my day
shadowtheo chapter 29 . 3/21/2010
Sigh, I'm in the same position as you, two months and uni's over! Still, I can't wait to see what comes next :)
YAXON chapter 29 . 3/20/2010
Don't worry about it. The Story's still hasn't left my favorites and I'm still Subscribed. I only just thought about why this wasn't getting Updated yesterday, so... Anyway... You should put School before this Site anyway, even though writing's fun... I'm sure you haven't lost a single fan. :)