Reviews for Somniator
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 5 . 3/3/2008
Wow...That was beyond amazing.
IVIaedhros chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
This story is excellent...it's rare to find something so impressively written in any fandom. For me, it was less about the content of the story per se than the way you used words to describe what you were thinking. Originally, I wanted to say it sounded "epic", but that doesn't seem quite right.
Hagau chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Lovely. I quite think the Alucard-Integra relationship is too often romanticized and crafted to be all nice and fluffy for the fangirls.

You've written a beautiful, dark piece that doesn't compromise the twisted wickedness of these two characters - their lust and perhaps in their twisted, wicked way, their love.
Tonnerre chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
Your use of imagery is amazing. The way words flow for you is insane! True talent. I love the art reference! And I think it was both. I always did.
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
wow your dreams must be quite freaky. oh i gotta say your fic is very unique. different from all the other fics where she has to make a choice. i think this is a perfect place to end it. i mean i'll read the pilogue if you post one, but i think this is a good end.
Madm05 chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
The mind has its filter eh? Hm, I think I've heard that somewhere before. *Winks* The story was great, My Dear. I loved the description, and the intro was a nice touch. Well done, over all. I liked it, especially Integra's "Expired mortality". Write more soon please!

Cheers,

Madm_05
LichMistress chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Incredible! I adore everything about this story, it's written so wonderfully. How twisted and erotic it is happens to be perfection! An epilogue would be very nice, though it has such an impact where it ends.
meekachu chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
I had to read it twice because it held my attention so. I would say yes to the epilouge but then that would take away the want for speculation of the readers. I hope that makes scence.
Kal Kally chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
The most wonderful Hellsing fic I've ever read. It's dark, and still so very in-character.

I love it!
Blackhat chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
This is very lovely - please continue asap!
Hemamal chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
So she chose to be his after all. Wow! But really you can't leave it like this. I want to know if it was pain or pleasure!
Hemamal chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Good god, Alucard! Brutality much. I really doubt you'll get her to join you through violence.
anony chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
wow im speechless

im not sure if an epilogue would help or ruin the ending

but i loved it - i love all your hellsing stories
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Never hold back your dreams love. they mkae a better story. And hell yes I want an epilouge!
Madm05 chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
That was awesome, My Dear! I loved it. I would be more than delighted to read an epilogue, so please, be an Angel and write one. I hope to see more soon!

Cheers,