Reviews for Sea Rat
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Ooh!11111
lady silverpen chapter 47 . 7/2/2013
Hey, whata great story, just can't wait to start the sequel
Lady Silverpen chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I like your style of writing
Jessica chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
You don't really know Latin, do you? Your endings are all wrong; no wonder Peter can't figure it out. ;)
But in all seriousness, a lovely story. I spent my afternoon reading A Fledgling Year and am making my way through this one. I'm not sure who (Schmo or Sushi or Schmurf) wrote what, but they're both very good.
InanityIncludesPens chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
Okay, okay. So I read up to chapter 17 and I was all like 'MOTHER OF F**K THEY KISSED!' and then I kept on reading and she said she don't love him and I was like 'NOOOO!' I really do hope they get back together again. I shall keep on reading. It's a fantastic story.
GoTeamSkipper chapter 47 . 4/18/2012
Wow, I never actually guessed she would almost die! O_o how did I read your mind, and how did you almost grant my wish 3 years later? This world is confusing lol. Now time for my proper review!

This was an amazing story and I enjoyed most of it. Yes there were times I was very, very, VERY frustrated with poor Enna. I love her character though! She reminds me of a less shy version of myself, how I am around people I know. Then again Arraniah reminds me of me too... I am getting off track, again!

I felt for each of the characters, Lucy, Peter (the most probably) Enna, and Aramir. I can't wait to read the sequel and hopefully will reiew that in the next few days as well!

This might sound utterly crazy, but I've got I admit I was talking to the story, telling it how it should go. O_o I scare myself.

I don't have enough words for this amazing story and can't wait to read the sequel. I wonder will Arania be in it? I love her and Edmund dearly, and miss how you wrote Edmund. Except a glimmer of him was sill there when he was playing w/ the wad of paper and telling Lucy he can't breathe ;)

Thank you SO MUCH!

GoTeamSkipper
GoTeamSkipper chapter 42 . 4/18/2012
You know, I am not going to go to bed for hours tonight! I am convinced Enna should just die so all these feeling about how she should love Peter if she married him, or how she should really be with Aramir right now or shouldn't she I am so confused and FREAKIN out!

Okay sorry about that outburst... Just had to put that, and I figure that Enna doesn't actually die (even if I'm convinced that's the right thing) sense theirs a sequel. Well at the moment I hate Enna, just in a frustrated way ;)

Will leave a proper reiew when I'm done w/ the story. ;)
GoTeamSkipper chapter 21 . 4/18/2012
Okay I am barely halfway though this book but I must review right now. This chapter made me cry! Poor Peter, I'm afraid I don't feel sorry for Enna at all for the moment. I admire Peter, real love is sacrafice, wanting the best for the one you love, even if it means loosing them. ;(

Love this story and I will give a proper review at the end after I'm done bawling my eyes out.

GoTeamSkipper
narniagirl11 chapter 31 . 12/20/2011
Oh ya! You used my favorite word! Indefatigable! It's the name of a British navy ship in the 'Horatio Hornblower' series. BTW This story is amazing! It's clean and I like how Enna tends to doubt Aslan. She's a bit like Jill and Aravis. I can't wait to finish this story and the sequel!
narniagirl11 chapter 17 . 12/19/2011
He he, I was wondering when he was going to kiss her! :) Very well writen! (and I thought my stories were good!)
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 47 . 11/6/2011
loved it!
Re-Animated chapter 24 . 5/2/2011
Maybe Aramir and Enna will be paired up then. I can't tell who she's going to be with.
Re-Animated chapter 23 . 5/2/2011
That necklace sounds really pretty. I would love to see real necklaces like that to buy.
Re-Animated chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
I'm guessing that these predictions of Aslan's aren't going to be in order.
Re-Animated chapter 21 . 5/2/2011
Oh, how could she not love Peter! He always seemed to be the gentlest man even though he was stern and fought in battles.