Reviews for Black and White
2lazy2log-in chapter 1 . 7/2
This was hilarious. I can completely see Sirius do that. Well, maybe not Kavada Saruman. Everything else I can. The title is very fitting.
darck ben chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
good story
Diamond Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
LOVE IT! '...there's some really hot ladies out in Rohan...' sounds like him XD
Publicola chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I enjoyed this, but there's quite a bit more help that Sirius could give to Gandalf as long as he still has a wand and access to the Harry-Potter magical system. See also my own HP/LotR cross-over crack fic at
s/8436276/1/Different-Strokes-for-Different-Folks
VKMP chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
headcannon accepted. I hate the thought that Sirius just dies.
SAMarcus chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yeah, I could see this. I would almost feel sorry for Middle Earth with Sirius on the loose. But then again, Middle Earth DOES need to loosen up a bit.
zachary chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
PISS OFF SAFUURU
Safiiri chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Hilarious :) I loved it :)
zachary chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
XD This is hilarious! XD I find this very funny and so Sirius. - Wonderful job but I suggest rewriting and extending it. Keep it in the readers' mind longer. - Thanks for the Marauder Insanity! -
Russingon5eva chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Lol. Rofl.
quaff chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Fun story. Thanks for writing it.
Hoshi Nagaiki chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awesomeness! It seemed kinda of rushed when Sirius killed Saruman like that, but it didn't particularly irk me. The story was amusing and highly enjoyable. Best Lotr/HP x-over I've read in a long time! It's just so hard to find one without a romance involving Legolas or Hermione D: Anyway, thanks for an entertaining, refreshing story! Keep up the good worK!
V nice chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
You know, only one line was OC; 'Harry can get along just fine without me...' This is the man who broke out of an impenetrable wizard prison to take care of his godson. Other then that... Delightfull
Tainted Griffin chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
I enjoyed it! I'm a bit surprised that there are so few stories with Serius in ME, considering he was the one who fell through the Veil, but whatever. This was really good and I got a laugh out of it.