Reviews for Utopia With Rose
ArwenMUC chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I wonder how Rose would have reacted to seeing the watch and everything...and the Master
Naomitrekkie chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
oh, you should have included their walk! i'd have loved to see that, when Jack sees Rose is alive!
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Actually, in Utopia I liked Martha a lot...she's a good old-school assistant, like Sarah-Jane or Tegan or one of the others. But still, it would be interesting to see what it would be like with Rose there...
Sarahlou22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Aw, yay...another "With Rose" eposode. Really enjoyed it, well done again! Can't wait for the next one! :) x
Hubert24601 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
OH MY GOSH - you're my hero! "Was someone kissing me?" ROFL - that was the most BRILLIANT line EVER! HAHAHAHA! Mm... my thoughts of Utopia... my cohort is making Saxon capture Rose. Tell me what you think. ;)

BUT BRILLIANCE, you two! Oh, this is GREAT. You may not be happy with it, but I loved it.
gypsybeads chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
loved it! was wondering what the 3rd series would have been like with Rose instead. have only just found this story so i'm now of to read the others. yeah.
superperfect chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
yeah - it is not as good as your others but i have to say, in your defense, this would be a REALLY tough one to write rose into...

what would rose say to jack laying on the ground outside the tardis and finding out he is alive and/or there? it's one of the things i've always wondered about. why did rose never ask about jack (other than the brief mention in the children in need special?)...it's like she just forgot about him totally. i guess having a regnerated doctor on your hands will make you forget but forget totally?
NonExistente chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
OH! I love it I love it I love it! You chose the best bits, although I would've liked to have seen Rose's take on the Master, at the end of Utopia. But still loved it! :D

Wasn't 'The Sound of Drums' great? Can't wait for next week's, it has a rather intriguing title; 'The Last of the Time Lords'... hmm...

Can't wait for it, and the next little fic! :D
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 6/24/2007

ROSE

MYAYAYAY

LY!x
Vcarp1993 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I love it, i think that you should carry on writing more future episodes of Doctor who such as "Sound of Drums" with Rose in it. I love the idea of rose being in it. Also did you know that in the "Sound of Drums", the maser opened up the alternate universe, so there is a chance thatn rose can come back to travel with the doctor. I hope she does as this will be a big cliff hanger for "Last of the time lords" episode.
jammies2000 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Nice story. Would have liked to see the scene where Rose discovered the watch. I personally think she would have grabbed it and run off or at least I hope she would have instead of just leaving it there or suggesting he open it. Liked the hand scene... that part had Martha freaked out I laughed at that. And we got a little kiss for Rose/Doctor that was cute. thx for doing these I love them
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 1 . 6/24/2007