Reviews for Fantasy Affair
missyAn chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
I got bored halfway through the story,it has a lot of technical details and the characters are plot isn't bad and the ending really is a good try and I will watch out for the next story,hope there is more emotions in it.
Amarath Dross chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
sorry this chapter (Chapter 3) ... I just can't picture Ziva and Mcgee. They don't have that type of relationship.
Amarath Dross chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
This NCIS fanfic is one of the most fitting. I can actually see each of the characters reacting in such a way except for the one point where Ducky glares at palmer. Ducky is just not that type of person.
smartkid37 chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
great job!
Zephyrfox chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
OMG *that* was the *epilogue*?

I'm glad I didn't read this the other day, now I can go straight to the first chapter of the next story!
Enthusiastic Fish chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
Well, that was kind of a downer ending. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the next story brings.
Lady aracne chapter 10 . 8/12/2007
OMG! JIm who is it now? I am in shock here! but totally love Abby or McGee centric stories, as you know, preferably both LOL

You have to start the new one soon, please!
Zephyrfox chapter 9 . 8/11/2007
Wow.

I'm gonna have to read that again...
Firewolfe chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
Nicely done. But Ziva should have decked the asshole after all she is Israelie not American.

And someone should remind that General that sacrifice should be freely given. Not arbitraily forced on you.

Lisa
louise chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
i love it when gibbs gets that-i am going to find out the truth -no matter what attitude,

update soon please
Lady aracne chapter 9 . 8/10/2007
oh Jim, that was really intense, great job.
OzGeek chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
Ok I love your stuff BUT (and this is not plot)

"There are Scientists even today can’t conclusively agree if they are physical particles or waves of energy, because they display the characteristics of both."

Name one. I was under the impression the field of quantum mechanics resolved this half a century ago. I remember my mother telling me about it when I was a kid: she's 80 now and no scientist. I've demonstrated the wave-partical duality phenomenon in 2nd year phyics lab.

I would have put the emphasis on 'one' rather than 'analyze'. You can analyse an ensemble of photons, it's isolating one that's the tricky bit. You also have to watch out for the observer effect - you change what you measure. You can, for example, analyze the wavelength of a bunch of photons.

I would have gone a bit smaller on the scale too. Nano is only 10-9, visible light has wavelengths on that scale. Or did you mean something else?

In 2003, photon mass upper limit was set as 10-51 grams which I think is a little lower than your limit which is more like 10-11 grams or are you collecting up a group of photons and adding them together?

I am very impressed that you mention someone with a PhD. One thing that annoys me in NCIS is that the writers think the highest known qualification is a Masters.

Is it true you have to be a college graduate to be an NCIS agent? What did Gibbs do? He was enlisted (in Australia they rarely have degrees), then straight to NCIS as far as I know.

Oh and I love Channel D too. Just wish Ducky would say it. Just once.

Sorry, meant to PM this. Ah well, another review number won't hurt.

Loving your story.
Zephyrfox chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
*whew* I'm relieved. :) Excellent chapter as always. And Abby can't be in trouble because she was working. LOL!
Lady aracne chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
oh very good JIm, keep those updates coming!
Zephyrfox chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Loved the scene with Dawn and Fornell. As for the rest - a good, solid chapter. But the *end*! :o I'll be on pins and needles til the next chapter!