Reviews for Destiny
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 2 . 8/11
Ahhhhhh, he’s going to propose!
Yay! She said, yes!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/11
Yay, the sequel. Oh my goodness! Jacen and Jaina are sooooo cute!
Khalthar chapter 31 . 8/6
I'll be watching, just in case there IS a third!
Khalthar chapter 2 . 8/5
Now THAT is how you do a Marriage Proposal!
Shep chapter 31 . 12/15/2015
I enjoyed both of your stories very much. Thanks for posting them.
talerano chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Awesome!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/7/2015
I must admit I was really hoping (and expecting) Rianna would name her daughter Aramita. I agree with the message of the story, that found family can be far better than biological family, but still, the true Aramita is implied not to be a bad person, and Rianna seems to realize that, and actually get to meet her bio-mother as she used to be...
xMidnightHowls chapter 31 . 10/4/2013
I loved it! :3 please think about writing another one
Haley Renee chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for another sequel anyways. Thank you again for writing this!
becgate chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
This is a wonderful and marvelous story! !
Wheezzy8 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Love this fanfiction, I also love My Mother. Great storyline. I like this more than Extended Universe! :D
Starwarsforever chapter 31 . 3/31/2013
I love My Mother and "Destiny". They are awesome and u should be so proud. Plz keep writing stories with all of the characters! I love seeing Han, Leia, Rianna (great character), and Luke as parents! Plz write a story on the skywalkers and Solos kids meeting and hangin out more in everyday life as kids (3-9) ! That would be awesome thx!
phhsdj chapter 31 . 11/26/2012
Love it you should make a next one
milla101 chapter 31 . 8/30/2012
I. Love. This. Very very good! I love the Anakin moments; so sweet! Please give us more!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 31 . 4/11/2012
Congrats on finally finishing your story! It's been a long journey, but hopefully a rewarding one.

Should you decide to write more in the future, do let me know.

Phantom Jedi