Reviews for His Pain, Her Wish
AriaBelikov chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I Love this story please update
MisleadstoryHate chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
Mislead and Mislabel

What kind of inukag fan are you? all this chapter about Kikyo being the perfect Marysue (when she is far from perfect) i mean Really?

There is nothing more irritating than to waste time on a story where Kagome is a doormat. I honestly want to slap the writers when I'm subjected to this. I read Inu/Kag because I enjoy them as a characters not because I want to read about Kikyou being the perfect Marysue. X( God if you love her so much just run a site about her or post stories in the InuKik section. Or are you afraid you wont get enough hits if you do that. Stop wasting the Inukag fans time with your kikyo Obsession, Honestly this is getting really lame and tiresome.
Inu's Hanyo chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
grr its soo good im gonna cry! i love it please continue!
Jill-kun chapter 5 . 7/21/2007
Luv it cant wait to read more chapter
Jill-kun chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Luv the first chapter i cant read more cause its late still i will read tomorrow. BI!
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Sorry is not going to pay for all the tears she shed for him. ch5
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
This story is so good! You must update soon!
bluemiko chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
looks like they're getting closer. i love your story. please update soon:)
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
well this was a nice fluff chapter, i hope that iy understands what he was going wrong. okay kee up the good work!ch4
Inu's Hanyo chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
i love it! you completely have me hooked! omg what happens to Kagome? please write more!
Itty Bitty MomoChu chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Waugh! YEt anither beautifully sad chapter. Love it! The detail and character-matching is incredible! You have been added to my favorite authors of th ey yea.r and put at the top!Id like to read more... and please dont let Kago-Chan die! XD
Onlybelieve chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Ek. So sad... Inuyasha feeling as tho he cannot get close to Kagome because naraku will use it against them... And oh my gosh what was that thing? Hope it wasn't Naraku... Update soon! Dying to find out what happens next!
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
I like it so much! Please update SOON! ch.3
Itty Bitty MomoChu chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
TTTT Tis so sad... Poor Kagome-Chan... Poor Inuyash-Sama! Ack! It all makes me sad! I love it though"! Continue continue!
Goddess of Ravens Blood chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
great fanfic!

i hope you come up with more real soon!

LaTeR,