Reviews for Cloud van Dyk's 100 Reviews Ramble!!
Marah chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
*collapses to floor in a helpless fit of giggles* oh my.. that was great.. I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying, great job!
TheSimpleOne chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
...ahem...so..y not write bout wat u two did when u entered...the bed room...thum dum dum
Healer chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Hi... mmm...mmmm... as my Philosophy teacher would say: "┬┐de cual te fumaste?"
Alex Tenoh chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
COMPLETELY INSANE? Nah...it's much more! You made poor Haruka a frog...and you say I'm the evil one! _
makoto-18 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
you come up with the most interesting things. i like reading your stuff. i am a big fan of michiru and haruka. hey can you email me? got some questions.
Battle Axe Warrior chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Why would you wanna turn Harukasama and Micirusama into frogs? Cloud's done it again.
Vilranda chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
If i knew you, I'd worry about you...a lot. But since i don't really know you i'll just say that I think your funny...and need to lay off the sugar and caffine for a while...lol. Just for a while... :) don't hurt me! lol don't ask...I'm kinda on a guar high right now as well...so... yeah alright I'm leaving!

Mel
ladyruka chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
It's not fair. *sulks* Even in a ramble you write better than me! WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
Alexzandria chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
That was hilarious. But...you turned Haruka and Michiru into FROGS! I can see it now...a green haired from, next to a blond one... you know what...they should turn YOU into a frog... now THAT'D be something to see.
Tainted Kattitina chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
Now I know why my sister won our bet
Nardaviel chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
...
Nataku3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
lol i have never read anything like this before but whatever and the whole frog thing was good i liked it u should write things like that more often and pleas read my fan fic No Lovin for Nataku if u havent already read it if u havent seen X u will still understand and just not know who the characters are. But pleaseread and Rebiew for me im dieing here(in her most annoying Brooklyn accent)lol
Haruka-Chan 212 chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Michi-frog, I like that. I don't like the whole Haru-frog thing, that's just mean...damn you!
threelightsgirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
lolololololol... funny funny. _
Bienebiene chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Hi Cloud! You are right, this is completeley insane *grin*. But I like it, it's very funny. That you changed Haruka and Michiru into frogs suits you *g*!

Thank that you mentioned me too. But I have one question: What do we do then in the bedroom *gggggggg*? Love you, your sweet honey