Reviews for Life Isn't Always Easy
blumidnite chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
it didnt suck... Axel was really in character! i loved this story, but it ended so suddenly... :( CONTINUE IT!
kairiheartprincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I loved this! Truly. As an AkuKai fangirl, this story is in my top 5 favorites. You got the essence of the pairing across so well, and I LOVED the ending! Great job!
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Possibly one of the best AxelKairi stories I've read. The best one-shot by far. I'm so sick of him being portrayed as this murderor/rapist who tortures Kairi. This was just so refreshing, and fit his personality so well. I've just added this to my favorites. I love how you took your time with this one-shot, letting her slowly warm up to him. But the end felt a tad...rushed. I was a bit disappointed. The moment was supposed to build up to a kiss, but the kiss seemed to happen a bit too quickly. The writing style flowed well, though, and the characters were barely OOC. This story grabbed my attention, and I found it hard to look away even when I had to go to the bathroom. Very well done.
Brunette Geek chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
*tears* I love it! This is the best Kaixel one-shot I've ever read so far! This is definitely 100% did NOT suck. I really do sympathized Kairi..damn she's a one strong girl, able to live with THAT much trouble. But I found the ending was super excellent. Axel is such a sweetheart.X3
DarexToxDream chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I don't know what you were on about, but this story is anything BUT a fail :D

It's amazing! Kaixel are the cutest thing in the world.

This is officially one of my favorite :D:D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
It sucked? SUCKED? To hear that you think that of this wonderful, amazing, MARVELOUS story makes me sad. I absolutely adored reading this. I only recently got into Kaixel, and this story is part of the reason I love it so much. It makes me sad that you are disappointed with this story, but if you think this is worst work, I know I will be blown away by your best.

I think my favorite part of this story was the personalities you set up for everyone. I could see the personalities from the game, and yet they were completely your own. Each character had a distinctive voice, a certain way of speaking, and I could tell who was saying what every time. Brilliant writing, absolutely brilliant.

My only criticism goes to the ending. I can see why you might be disappointed with it. The story felt half closed, as if there was an ending bit just waiting to come out. Don't get me wrong, the writing and the characterization was good through the end. I just wanted a bit more closure to the story.

Overall, it is one of my favorite fanfics... ever. It's number one on my Kaixel list. Lovely writing, fabulous story. Keep up the good work!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Kawaii :D
BladeSaturn chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I bloody LOVED it. I think that ending Authors note, you sold yourself WAY short.
Siehorse chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Y'know, I'd tell you that I loved your story if there was a sequel to it or something... -hinthint-
Arria-chan chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
OMG I love this fanfic! Please make a sequel, and I also think you should make another verion of this one in Axel's POV.
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Ugh? No way!

This fic makes me all tingly and well *joy*

*blush*

I just can't put into words the level of warm and fuzzy I feel.

(goes and hides in corner now)
Iron's Grasp chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
My first time reading a Kaixel fic that didn't involve one or both of the characters dying, and I loved it! If this is bad, I want to see some good writing! *gives a gigantic cookie cake and an Axel action figure* (yes, they do exist, but only in Japan)
DemonChild666 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Well, I happened to like it. So, nyah!
goblin-queen-of-the-opera chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
now now dear writer,

i rather enjoyed it you portrayed them both very well and i really liked the story line
kasjfksdf chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
WHE

*dies from happiness*

8DD;

That was a very, very sweet axelkairi. And it was long too! That made me happy.