Reviews for The Square Root of Pi
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Sorry if I'm coming in late with my review for both chapters and what damn find chapters they have been girl. Amazing sensitive writing, pulling me in, allowing me to care for Sally as her relationship with Sam slowly develops into something seriously special. At the back of my mind was the nagging fear that eventually Sam would be leaving her behind, like everything else he has ever cared about in his young life (other than his family) but I wasn't quite prepared for how utterly heartbreaking you made it. Poughkeepsie and his first true love is goning leave an indelible mark on his heart. More soon please.
Brigid Tanner chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
That was so sweet and so sad at the end. Beautiful work.
Deanish chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Aw. This was just so adorably *good*. Like when you close a book and just sigh and kind of revel in the feeling it left you with good. How have I not come across your stuff before? Definitely marking your author page for my next free weekend!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
I usually run a mile from any fic labelled 'romance' but the fact that this was about 'TeenWinchesters' had me clicking on the link. I absolutely adore TeenWinchester fics, especially ones about Sammy struggling with/enjoying the rites of adolescence. And I'm so glad I read this fic. It is just utterly wonderful - funny (I couldn't stop laughing at Sam and Sally hiding under the afghan), poignant (the scene when Dean cooks them more macaroni cheese brought a lump to my throat)and ultimately, as I guessed it would be, heartbreaking. Just such an amazing story. Thank you.

"Sam could feel her cheeks burn underneath his fingers."

And even as a teenager Sam did the whole 'hands on the side of the girl's face' kissing thing. *Melts*
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jetnis chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I like your writing style and I'm curious to see where this is going. So what made you portray PK as a po-dunk town? Not a big fan of it? lol
friendly chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
great job.. keepit up
tona234angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I like it. I hoope there's more to come.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
So Sammy's gopt a girlfriend. SOunds like he is really starting to like this girl which is probably not a good thing with the life they lead.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
blackcatswhiskers chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Hey - I like this story - look forward to next chapter

Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Great start! Enjoyed Dean's reaction to someone getting his name wrong...turnabout is fair. Thank you for having him throw that bitch out of the car. Can't wait to see more.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2