Reviews for Sakura the Devil
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I love this! Sakura is always portrayed as this innocent saint and it's nice to know she has a seductive side. Other CCS/Tsubasa fanfictions probably try to portray her as this too but I don't read many and this was very entertaining. Oh Syroan, you're too polite for your own good, that's why she wants to mess with you :P
faintedroses chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Lol. Sakura the devil. Great story.
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hahaha, you have no idea how fun this was to read!

You should definetly write more of this! wow, i mean... Wow!

Please, write more SakuraxSayoran!

keep on it

Chris
sakura240 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
o...m...g...sakura is evil...

and it is a really great story!
applepielover chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I LOVE how Sakura acts here. I mean, I like her in the anime/manga (especially during the Tokyo and Infinity arcs), but I like how she acts in this fafic. :3

Corrections:

"...and than she would move away and act like nothing happened." It's then.

""No," he whispered, hopping that she would give him some hiatus in this game of hers." It's hoping.
TsubasaSyaoforever chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Sakura you witch. Torturing Syaoran-kun. But I wonder if its fun?
lol chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
LOL, thus was funny. I wanted to know what happened next, though '(
Janica Bunny chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
lmao! who hoo! way 2 go sakura-chan! i loved this! so cute and entertaining... maybe i should go do that 2 some of my guy friends... might be fun after all *goes off 2 ponder...*

good job btw...! fave!
Tiger-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Lol. Poor Syaoran. Good job!
midnightblue123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OH. MY. GOSH. she learnt the art of seduction! Only, i don't think it was a good time to use it...

nice plot, i like it when people show the nice person's evil uh, i mean badder (is there any such word?) side.
q.t a.k.a spice chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Woah, with Sakura, I was like Damn Gurl u goin in 2 deep with that stuff. Poor Syaoran.
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
there is a quote:

"Sakura, you saucy little vixen!"
Emmy01 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Too funny! Your right, Sakura definately has a devilish side. Poor Syaoran. Hormones are no fun are they?
flo-bizet chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Fai taught her that! I just know it! XD Awesome. I love it when people don't make Sakura out to be totally wholesome. She's got hormones!
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Excellent story.

Interesting idea, and very nicely done.

Good luck & best wishes,