Reviews for Decided
xxIn.the.darkxx chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Cute3
Krissy chapter 9 . 3/13/2012
Hey this story is amazing please update soon.
ms.salvatore95 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
i love your story. please update
j0227 chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Ugh, I HATE Peyton! This Leyon thing has to stop soon! ;p

I cant wait for the trip, that will be interesting :p

Please make the next one soon! 3
Brucas3Naley23 chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
Thanks for updating so quickly! I liked this chapter. I hope something good happens between Brooke and Lucas during the overnight trip. ;) Please update soon! :)
dianehermans chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
love it i hope you gone update soon now mayby a hot kiss in the next chapter i can't not wait
dianehermans chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
i hate peyton
tanya2byour21 chapter 9 . 3/13/2010
I hate Peyton I think she is a selfcenter selfish bitch sorry. Just had to say that. I liked the new chapters and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Brucas3Naley23 chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Thank you for updating! It was a great chapter...I'm excited to see where it goes from here. I can't believe Lucas isn't going to see Brooke anymore! But, I have a feeling that may change...:) Anyway, please update soon! :)
Suzie chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
Gosh Peyton's such a jerk! Hate her. And Lucas is even dumber for listening to his girlfriend. Poor Brooke. I hope there is some Brooke/Nathan action in this? I know he's with Haley but I would LOVE even a BN kiss or something. It'll bring some good drama :) Amazing chpt!
dianehermans chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
please up date this story i love it
sunshine chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
JUST READ THE STORY AND IM HOOKED! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!PLEASE!

-sunny
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
this is such a good story! plz update soon!
Tamarindo chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Love triangles, Tree Hill Style, oh boy!

Lucas needs to make up his mind and pick one girl to be with. It's either the girl who makes him crazy jealous and has always had a hold on his heart or the girl who makes him happy and who he thinks is the perefct one for him.

I love that Lucas caught on to Brooke's game to make him jealous and called her on it. I think the queen may have been dethroned.

Great chapter girl!
Brucas3Naley23 chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
Great chapter! I loved what Brooke said at the end, when she was talking to Lucas on the phone. Please update soon! :)