Reviews for Sacrifice of the Heart
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
Awesome job. Very beautifully written. I loved Dean as a jaguar. Catch ya on the flip side.
may7fic chapter 18 . 6/30/2007
What a wonderfully complex, well-told story. Loved the characterizations, the atmosphere and the tone. Also enjoyed how "unbiased" it was (this coming from a clearly biased fic-writer!). . . how balanced it was between Dean and Sam. I was particularly fond of the use of humor - so like an episode. The museum scenes had me laughing even *before* we met Dean's latest admirer. Very well done and I hope you'll find time to write more Supernatural fic while working on your pro-fic. I look forward to it!
bb1028 chapter 18 . 6/25/2007
i really liked this...great job )
EmmelleN chapter 14 . 6/25/2007
Excellent story, well written. Looking forward to the next chapters and hoping there will be many more!
Sneaky 1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Great job! I'm excited for the next update and I hope that is soon. You are writing very well. I love how you set the scenes in your story, they are imaginative and easy to picture in mind. I especially like the use of light in the story, like when Sam looked in the mirror by the light of the hairdryer, and lighting in the parking lot. This make it so much easier to picture the setting. Again, Good job and keep up the good work!
20 | « Prev Page 1 2