Reviews for One Year Later: The Second Year of a Relationship
BigRed67 chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
What a shame this as well as 'A world without Superman' never got finished. Such a talented writer, I've enjoyed going through all your SV fics.
Lu chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I NEED the ending! Please finish
AubsJ chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
First, you are an incredible writer! I mean this should be published! Second, in the most loving way, you are EVIL for leaving this on a cliffhanger! And last, I know I'm a few years too late, but PLEASE finish the story?
icefirewave chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
really good story :) this whole storyline could have been handled very differently. i know some writers who would have turned this into a sugary story that would have left you in a diabetic coma. but you managed to handle it maturely. Great job!
i know this is a longshot since you havent updated in, oh, FOUR years, but any chance it will get finished?
littleharwood90 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013

This is a great story. Has it been discontinued? Please finish it if you have the time.
k3josai chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This will be added on my fave list... _
FWvidChick chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
LOVE THIS and the YOAR!.. But you do realize you can not leave it there! I dont care that it's been a while since you updated this. You get back here right now and get me an update! Pleasee..*begs* this is too good!
alexindigo chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
It's been years I know but this is so darn good that I'm so upset it's incomplete. I've been yearning for a well written fic that has Clark and Lois in an established relationship that has them be an actual normal married couple so needless to say that I fell for this fic really hard. :) The first part was incredible and this was even better.

Am re-reading all your stories atm and love all of em, even the crossover with Lois and Bruce. Lois is my fav so I can't wait! Will you ever get back to this, do you think?

Thanks for sharing! :)
GottaLoveThis chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
So I see that you haven't updated this story in well over 2yrs, but I have to tell you how much I wish this story had an ending. I'm totally hooked. This has to be one of the most well written stories I've seen on FanFiction. You're characters are so spot on, and the story development is so detailed. It's really exceptional. I just wish it continued and had a proper ending.
rach 'na lasair chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I said this about the prequel to this fic but it also applies here. You make the relationship between Clark and Lois so real and that's such an amazing thing. I really feel for them on a human level. Your characterization is flawless and Lois' insecurities make so much sense that my heart breaks for her. I wish you'd update. It'd make me very very happy.

Great job:D
mangers chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Brilliant so far! Really hope you update this one soon :)
EllaLou chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
I like this, sad it hasn't been updated.
StarryDreamer01 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Such a great story. I'm excited as to where you're going to take this next. I was really captivated by Lois discovering her powers and the growth of the baby is proving to be an interesting side story too. Please update soon! I'm really enjoying your work.
twilighting chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
This story is awesome. I remember reading it before but I wasn't able to remember the title! which of course meant I wanted to read but could find it so I was searching forever to find it. But I stumbled onto it again and was reminded on why I wanted to read it again. This story has an amazing plot, is superbly written, the characters are well developed and stay pretty true to form and leaves the reader wanting more! So, please sir can we have some more? Please and thank you!
Lilbit4 chapter 6 . 8/22/2009
I love this story please keep up the good work, I thought Lois was gonna kick Lana a# there for a moment
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »