Reviews for Hot Water
MoonStar100 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
:D i really thought it was very funny and i really liked it so good job!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Awwww, so cuuute~! Hilarious as well~!
Nihanami chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Lmao XD oO Mr Fluffyluffinkins ... I can't imagine a baby saying that word for the first time XD
Nothing Hinders chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Aw. Why can't I ever be the one to pull gorgeous, red-haired, green-eyed men out of MY shower? I mean, something like can just make a person's day, if not their entire week.

Wonderful story. I'm adding it to my favourites so I can read it again later.
tonparapluie chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh, man, I'm so glad that I'm not a part of this family. Roxas is... kind of terrifying. I feel pretty bad for Riku and Zexion, being forcefully ejected from the house (and pushed off the windowsill in Riku's case, ouch)!

You had some really great lines in here; I especially liked the description of how Roxas always has to eat the strawberry part of the ice cream (you're supposed to eat some of each flavor! It's the whole point!). I also thought it was pretty adorable that Zexion started out as a substitute for Demyx's beloved stuffed animal.

Something much like the incriminating camera incident actually happened to me once, although when I accidentally left my camera on I mostly just captured my empty living room (at one point my dad walked into the camera's view, turned on some folk music, and started playing air banjo).

Hey, by the way, which keyblade would you want? I have to admit that I don't know.
oathk33p3r chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Man, it was hard trying not to smile like an idiot through the entire thing.
Becca chapter 1 . 2/8/2008

That was like a million types of funny. xD

ay, now I shall give you a long review sinply becuase you deserve it for the ammout of time if must have taken to type Mr. Fluffyluffinkins over and over. (Though maybe you jsut copied and pasted it after the first time xD)

I love the way you've set up the whole family, and show how poor Roxas gets nothing but the short end of the stick, with his strawberry ice-cream and never getting to ride shotgun.

I can so picture scenes that you described here such as:

Roxas discovering his theory for science in the shower (And then running strip naked through the hosue to write it down since we all know he has no problem strip-teasing in front of people. Or namely Axel :3)

Roxas throwing Riku out (Literally)

“I can’t believe you literally tossed Riku out the door!” Sora wailed. “You didn’t even toss him on the grass, oh no you just had to throw him on the sidewalk! He slid, Roxas, he slid!" I swear that's one of the best lines. 'He slid!' and 'He would have had the sense to leave of his own free will when he saw Riku get thrown out the front'

XD That kept me laughing for so long.

“And as for you, Demyx,” Roxas said, turning to the other. “If you cross me I’ll “accidentally” send a tape, mislabeled as ‘Demyx’s Recital,’ to all of our relatives.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad,” Demyx grinned before thinking. He gave Roxas a suspicious look. “What’s on the tape, Roxas?”

“Do you remember when you borrowed my new camera last month? Well, you forgot to stop its recording,” Roxas smirked slightly. “Before I got my camera back I had no idea that you were such a fan of cowboys. Especially when you had Zexion take a lasso and—”

I swear, I almost had a nosebleed and fell off the chair laughing there. Ooh, Demyx you naughty cowboy you. And Zexion will have to lasso you up and punish you :3
kong is king chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Aw ... poor Demyx and Sora. I, too, know the pain of having my stuffed animals threatened and my boyfriends wrecked for life. Wait ... I've never had a boyfriend. #$%&*%$#& #$!. I never knew that Roxas was a psychopath, but then again I never went to Physics class with him.
Smoothie-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Ah so cute! (3 Lovelovelove. Demyx and Sora are mean brothers... X3
TechnicolorHeart chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Simply hilarious. D I like the family ties you've created and the tensions between them are amusing beyond compare. It's a well-written piece, and I love it. Marvelous job!

Have a Splendid Day!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was GREAT! *loves*
Disenchanting Smiles chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Haha. That was awesome, I loved it. And I totally feel Roxas's pain. I can never get a hot shower.
The BirdFox Hybrid Productions chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
This made me smile a multitude of times. Especially the whole 'cowboy' thing and the rabbit and the stripping while running to the shower and so on and so forth. xD

much love to thee~

Psycho Rooster
Thatz chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
SWEET! I loved it... SO funny! heh...
greenrapsody chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
ahahaha man I loved this so much. usually one shots aren't my thing, but this was like an entire story condensed.

and "Demyx screamed, “Mr. Fluffyluffinkins!” and threw Zexion off his lap." made me laugh so hard you have no idea.

love this :) fav'd for sure~ haha