Reviews for Support
Yolandah-da-Hedgehoggu chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
I never thought I would like this couple... But I actually am warming up to it. This is the 1st story I read like this... It's really well written. Looking forward to reading some of your other stories XD!
Draconian Dragonfly chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
HAHAHAHAHA

Totally hope there is a sequel so i am off to search through your pro, lol

Blessed be Emryk
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
i've read all ten chapters and this is very good story, you have great ideas I would love to read some of your other stories, keep up the great writing!
thesecret21 chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
That was great, beautiful you need to keep writing, you are so good.
byakuyan chapter 10 . 5/15/2008
yay finally the new update, great ending to a brilliant story. I love ending line you choose X3
Squeaky Phantom chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
Hmm, things are getting fishy, well at least Raven and Chels are together. Now what?
Squeaky Phantom chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
Excelent chapter! I loved the ending. What happdens next?
Ley93 chapter 10 . 5/14/2008
This was a good ending to an awesome story.

Hopefully you will write a sequal (plez)

Until then peace and love
Ley93 chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
I love this story!

I can't wait for raven and chelsea to move into their new house.

I also can't wait to see what happens wirh Maggie and Bella.

PMS plez! :)
DubCliq chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
very nice. )
My Personal Rose chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
aw

what and adorable story! iloved every moment of it!

and ur grammar wasnt too bad.

aww, thats the first raven/chelsea story i've ever read and i've just fallen in love with the pairing!

thanks, this was an awesome story!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 8 . 4/14/2008
Ooh ooh more more, I WANT MORE lol, well actually I LOVE this story, can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you can update soon, have fun with AP classes( same things gonna happen to me in like 4 months). But yes, hope you can update soon.

Middi
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
I hope that vision comes true!

This chapter is great! I was wondering if you were going to continue this wonderful story or not, you hadn't updated for so long! I'm glad you finally did!

Now I can't wait for you to update again!
LaughLoveLive chapter 8 . 2/27/2008
This was as poignant a chapter as I have read in a while. Nice job in conveying all the emotions. It felt as if I were there.
byakuyan chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
AWW XD that was well worth the wait! i was worried for chels there for a secound though X3, AWESOME CHAPTER! 3 thanx for the update D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »