Reviews for The birthday
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
UPDATE please
Fuzzybuni chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
Haha, awesome story so far! I really like how you portray Hannibal! Nice nice! Can't wait for more! ;D
Name2830 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Cool :) hurry and update soon please!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Seems this new 2D is pretty original. Never saw a story with him like that before.
Plastic Emotion chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Murdoc brushing his teeth. Always imagined it like Shrek, squeezing out a gunk that would make it worst and scraping it along his teeth. I would think using actual toothpaste would be like using listerine for the first time with him. It'll burn like hell and make his eyes water.

Empress of the Yellow Trousers chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
This is a brilliant, heartwarming story with a worrying twist* and I'm sure it will end up as one of the best in this category.

*At least it was when I started reading it. It's up to chapter two as I'm writing.
Plastic Emotion chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Aw...family's gotta stick together.

ashley chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
i like it, add more chapters
zippy chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
oh no, Murdoc is very ill!
juno08 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
kewl! i can tell this is gonna be a good story! thanx 4 continuing!
Satanic Wishes chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
... Heh heh heh. 2D stood up to Murdoc. YAY
The Neliel Tu chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh! It's off to a good start!

I do hope you'll write more soon, but if not it's understandable, I know how hard it is.

DRC.
scotty chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
ah, cliff hanger, the worst in a story, you better get another chappy up soon, love. do you know by any chance if there is a ficy thingy for England? cause i can't seem to got on here from me parents house down in crawley, i'm in NY visiting my cousins and i found this site. well, my cousins email is if you want to answer me, if you don't no worries, no one else has..

_cheers
Goshaha1.5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Tehehehe...me likes! Plz continue!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 6/24/2007