Reviews for Hana Mi
MLA chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
Hope you right more soon, I'm dying to know what Morgan's up to and what happens with Lezard and Lenneth!
Mischievous Little Angel chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
I hope you update this soon. I really love the LennethxLezard pairing. If only Lenneth would see that instead of, as she put it, a game of cat and mouse.
Riviera chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
O, the minute I read about Lenneth feeling better as they got closer to the manor, I KNEW what happened!

This will be so interesting to read, and I hope it turns out the way I'm certain it will. If I'm right.
Amanthya chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
What is this mystery illness and safe location? Is Lenneth jealous of Morgan? Why? Never played the first game, but I never got the impression she liked him, or that other humans survived Ragnarok (as said in VPS, Lezard was the only human left). Did she create more people or something?
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Great chappie! Go on go on! Please continue D;
Eleene chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
I'm glad you continued this. I'd like to know what happens next, so get to writing. :D
Chibi-Kyo-Chan chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Damn straight I wouldn't cut you any slack. ;P If i did your handful of reviewers wouldn't get such a wonderful chapter now! lol!

And I'm telling you it's still great . . .plot thickening goodness. Now all you have to do is update again.

That's right dear. Again.

I
Millenium Ring chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
Yay new chapter! I thought it was kinda funny how both of them have a similar condition. I wonder what is wrong with Lenneth and Lezard? Please update again soon! I loves stories about these two -

p.s. Happy Belated Birthday
Kaelin Voidshadow chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Jesus christ, playing Okage shadow king and this pops up after nearly Nine months.

Well written, but Haste is a rather important trait.
Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Hiya, loved this! Dang that Morgan person is annoying. Her description almost sounds like a clingy kind of toad-thing _

Anywho, when you find the time and want to, please update this! I'd so enjoy reading more! Lezard is my fav character from VP! -

Millenium Ring (Sammy)
Cupcake Heart chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Also hoping this will be continued :D
Iris - Soul Guidance chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Please continue! This story is getting interesting
Eleene chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I absolutely loved this. I do hope you continue. I want to know more! :)
Kaelin Voidshadow chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
A wonderful Fic. I honestly hope there is more to come. *Stops using fake innocent British Accent to shake staff meancingly.*
Chibi-Kyo-Chan chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
WoW! I simply enjoyed it from start to finish dear. Really well done. Especially because it looks like you did your research when it came to Hana-Mi! Good Job!

Also My Thoughts on Morgan . . .So far to me she seems like a frumpy,selfish bitch. I loved it! it leaves to plot open for more possiblities!

Can't wit for more!