Reviews for I Am Stone
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
What a wonderfully written and unique story! I like it :)
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
aw this amazing!
Wolf9lucky chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I liked it! I wish you had written about the Ordeal though...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This fic is awesome. Your OC is nice and well developed while not being a Mary Sue - and in just a one shot. Thanks for writing!
Kitaliah chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I can't help but believe that after so long since you updated your profile, that you are no longer with the fanbase. If this is wrong, forgive me.

I found this ficlet refreshing, and I liked Aubrey's character. I would be extremely pleased if you one day produced a sequel about Aubrey's Ordeal and perhaps reflect on his improved family life and where he decided to go from there.
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
yay!
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I liked that alot. AS soon as I read the Summary, I thought Kel would take him. I like how he is completely diffrent from his brother, and the part where his father doesn't know him was kind of sad.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
i really liked this. and i could see kel doing it.
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I really like this. It's great as it is, but will you continue it?
Hunchbook chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Very well done. I'm a little suprised that Aubrey didn't turn out more like Joren, but I guess starting page training a year early and (from the looks of things) being ignored by his family would have that kind of effect. Other than that, I just have to point out that since he started a year early, he would probably have 5 years of squire training instead of the traditional 4 as I don't think someone can be knighted until they're 18... not sure though. Anywho, very well done, congratulations!
Echo Chambers chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Did Joren have a little brother in the books? This fiction was REALLY good. I feel like I know him, even after such a short time. It was a neat idea to show how it would effect a sibling, what Joren did. I also like how Kel became his knight master. That was a very Kelish thing to do. The feeling of shame and low self-esteem seemed fitting in such circumstances and the family was very real. The family made me think of the Malfoys at time, but more human and caring at the end. I hope he becomes a FABULOUS knight!

~Echo
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
This was really, really good. You write really well. I liked how different it was - there is NOTHING else like this anywhere on this site (well actually I can't know this, but we can speculate). I liked how you portrayed Kel's everlasting kindness, as well as all of Aubrey's home problems and worries and whatnot. I especially liked how Joren and Aubrey are foils, and Aubrey's relationship with his father versus his relationship with the rest of his family. If you can manage, I think you should do a sequel about Aubrey's Ordeal, and maybe some after.

Cheers!