Reviews for Knee
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
I review this shit! I love it, it's fun and creative can you write more? Your a good writer. Dreys! Be careful of bunnies! The little hits! The always want to eat my fucking face off! Ahhh! I love this book, went to a mental hospital once for seeing stuff but I now they're ghosts MAKE MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
MWAHAHAHA! That was hilarious! I hope you update soon!
BloodRaven chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
Awesome story, makes me laugh, but...NO! FOUR YEARS! I haven't gotten like this since the last time someone told me I couldn't eat my cherry jolly-ranchers! NO! Please tell me you are going to update! PLEASE! I don't usually scream like this, unless something bad happened, and this is horrible! Please update, it's my birthday wish! Oh wait... my birthday was a few days ago, so that doesn't work... FINE! This is my un-birthday wish, plus that one wish that I made for ultimate tacos and cherry jolly-ranchers and taffy! MWAHAHAHA! Oh, wait, I'm not evil, I'm just a random person who reviews stories, and only stories. That doesn’t make sense... I don't waste life flaming, not because I am merciful, just because I don't like wasting life complaining. Oh, I’m getting off topic, so… PLEASE UPDATE SOON! From a reader…

HamhaPHKFan chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
This is filled with absolute hilarity! I love this! Can't wait for it to be continued~
PunnyEarthGoth chapter 2 . 8/28/2010

and then he blew up

verydeactivated chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Hehe, dispite what another reviewer said, your childish rants about 'To Kill A Mockingbird' were kinda' funneh! XD

I just LOVED how Nny didn't really get the concept of magic, especially when Hermione made the statue appear! XD *dies laughing* 'Dumbly-guy'! XD

Great so far, keep going!
person chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
i like it when he says "Oh, good. One randomly appeared for no reason." that made me giggle
Roach Patrol chapter 5 . 1/26/2008
This story was good until the point that you went on a tear about To Kill A Mockingbird. Whether or not it was a good book, that sort of thing is better off on your Live Journal, not in the middle of the story. Then Nny started acting like a sadistic five year old. Did dying unhinge him or something? Anyway, it's a shame that you've decided to use this story as your stream-of-conciousness blog instead of continuing to write well, but I enjoyed the first couple of chapters, so thanks for writing at all.

Also, writing childish, self-absorbed authors' notes isn't cute or endearing, except maybe to your friends.
Roach Patrol chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
I guess it's a running joke, but Nny doesn't always introduce himself as Nny. He usually introduces himself as Johnny C. Also he's pretty average size, I think it says in the Director's cut. He's definitely not tall. That aside, I think your characterization is really good, and the story is super interesting. Thumbs up!
Eddi Delaney chapter 5 . 10/30/2007

You win a stuffed animal of a dog for being so damned cool.
123-321 chapter 5 . 10/12/2007
123-321 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
O_o odd but cool! reading on!
slinko chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
I love how his actual name is professor whatshisface.

(takes a sip of pepsi)

Can you update soon or are you to busy fighting rabid alligators and reading jellyfist?
wormbuffet chapter 5 . 8/19/2007

This is the funniest JTHM story ever written, and you are my favorite authoress. I hope you don't mind having a mindless fan. )
Aly chapter 1 . 8/17/2007

his name is spelled Nny.

Like JohNNY.

Not the body part knee.

Just thouhgt i'd let you know.