Reviews for Kim Possible: A Blonde Moment
ArielFetters chapter 26 . 3/24/2019
This was the most hilarious story I've read in a long time, and the fact you wrote a crackfic 'seriously' is amazing. Two thumb's up and a hat doff :)
MarshallLee1 chapter 26 . 2/23/2019
wow. this was. that is totally unfair. the slowest of burns, my skin is sizzling, my nerves are a burnt crisp. my relief? they're just exploring it. and we dont even get to read about it! you are a wonderful author but an evil one! keep up the great work
Sebine chapter 25 . 12/16/2018
Lesbians lesbianing.
Anna chapter 26 . 12/11/2018
I've read your story almost in one go, because I was fascinated by it. I really like the references to some games and other things. Like Left for Gone or Effectively Mass. Your sense of humour and the the peoples characterisation are also top notch. Good job.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 24 . 7/28/2018
Coming late to the party and enjoying every minute.
Not a big Kigo fan but sticking around to see how this ends.

I do have to wonder if KP is is on one of Disney's channels on Saturday morning, will this give KP FF a little boost. Not a big one just a little one.
gerbilHunter chapter 26 . 7/24/2018
I enjoyed the whole story. The shift in tone from the light-hearted early chapters to the "everybody is going to die in agony" later few kind of threw me, but overall a fine and enjoyable effort.

One of the bits I particularly enjoyed was the Bonnie/Larry pairing. It was probably the only time I've seen that one, of course, but I liked the explanations Bonnie gave, and the later nerves she had about him possibly finding Monique attractive.

The power Kim has is the subject of a forum post by King in Yellow somewhere to which I've meant to reply. You have some nice interplay on that, as Anne realizes that to someone like Kim, it isn't a power so much as a curse. And yet she's willing to use it on Bonnie, in small ways.

I wish I had time to go through and critique each chapter, but that isn't going to be possible.
Daryl chapter 26 . 7/23/2018
is the slash haven site being repaired?
Concolor44 chapter 23 . 7/23/2018
This applies to Chapter 25 (Epilogue):

Yes! THERE ya go! That's what I was waiting for.

THANK YOU!
RexCaldoran chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
fueleven years... tell me about a longtime project. xD but it's a good one *thumbsup*
Orannis4 chapter 25 . 7/22/2018
Thank you for finishing this story. Your fan Orannis4
Concolor44 chapter 25 . 7/22/2018
Cool. Thanks for finishing this (sort of). I would like to see some follow-up, so maybe I'll truck over to Slash-Haven and see what may be seen.
HairyLimey chapter 25 . 7/22/2018
Well I for one hope you do write the sequel as I loved this story yes all eleven years of it :-)
darkwoofe chapter 24 . 7/19/2018
Been a while for sure, but still... Very happy to see a new chapter! Keep it up!
Concolor44 chapter 24 . 7/14/2018
Well, then, I'm glad I found this when I did!

TheVampireStrahd chapter 24 . 7/14/2018
wow a new update to this!? Amazing!

Really, congrats on the fortitude to get this chapter done. I had to read the first 23 chapters again just to remember what was going on.

Looking forward to seeing this story come to an end at last. Update soon please.