Reviews for A Thin Line
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You can't stop writing for this fic.

I'm usually a Raven/Robin shipper, but I find myself loving Speedy/Raven as well thanks to your fics.

I know you haven't written in awhile, but I hope you continue this when you have the chance,

It has so much potential, and I really want to read an M rated Speedy/Raven fic. There aren't enough on here.
The-Lithe chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love this so much. I love how aggressive they are with each other lol. And I love how you left it! So bad ass...
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is really, really good. I really liked Speedy in this, to be honest. I feel like that's how he'd really be- pushy and aggressive- about Raven wanting to shut him out. He totally wouldn't let her, and you handled that beautifully.

This was really well done. When Raven was just like, "You were a good fuck, Speedy, I'll give you that," it pretty much gutted me. Wonderful job.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I don't know what Speedy did to piss her off either, but I'd like to ... so that I could be damned sure not to make the same mistake.

She can be AWFULLY scary if she feels like it.
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I like it. I think it's simple and great.

I keep wondering, what did she do? I guess I'll have to keep wondering. :)

Great work!
MissMercurial chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I think this is TOTALLY in character for Speedy. Maybe a little more intense and aggressive than we're used to, but it's something I could get used to reading 83

I especially like your Raven here. You've included (and excluded) enough so that I feel like I know how we are to see their relationship/her emotions (as in, she's kidding herself and Speedy's right) without making her drastically OOC or anything. Plus, Raven!Bitch is always refreshing.

I like this for what it is: a "what-if" sort of moment, no strings (or chapters) attached.
Wysteria Fox chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Very nicely done, and despite what some of the others are saying, I think you should just leav it the way it is. It stands very beautifully on it's own- explanations would take too much away from the raw emotion you've written. Arguement was well done also. It had a natural feel to it, and their responses were in character. :)
Jubbles Bubbles chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Yey!

I love your fics!

But really, what did Raven do?
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
nice little bit of speedy's emotions there good job
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I think this has potential. I rather see Speedy, sexual and intense, deal with the innocent and complex Starfire. She should mend him while Raven's darkness needs to be challenged by the squire of the Dark Knight. Robin needs to participate in something with one motive such as trying to get Raven to accept her human side while ... not going further.

Well written but just popping Raven and Speedy in this situation is sorta hard even though I have loved seeing them together before. (Cough.. making Robin jealous...)

You're writing is so natural and so uncompromised. (You add detail where you need to and skip the babytalk) that even a genre or shipper I'm not fond of becomes fun to read.

I'm looking forward to more
raerob4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Eh... Sorry, this looks pretty good, but i think i'd appreciate it more if i understood it better. An explanation chapter, maybe?
serenity77 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
You want to know what I think?...I think you should update! Great job!

-serenity77
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Well, this fic definitely left me wanting more. lol I really liked it!

You're right, it kept me thinking about what she did that pissed him off so much. It could be so many things! The first one that came to mind was that they were living together and that she left him 'cause she was scared of what she was feeling for him. But then, why would she be scared of it in the first place. So then I was thinking maybe she cheated on him because she really didn't have any feelings for him, but I really didn't like that one, so I just keep thinking of other possibilities. But then again, thinking too much gives me headaches, so I'll just wait to see if you write a second chapter to this. XD I really, REALLY hope you do.

Anyways, I look forward to reading more of your work. They always make my day!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow...talk about intense. Nonetheless I thought it was really well written not to mention that it has the potential to be a really great story. Consider it eh? After you finish your other two stories that is.

~Chica~
IIO chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Enough with Rae/speedy! they don't mix as well as rae/rob or rae/red x. please come into your senses and go back to Rae/rob or rae/red x.