Reviews for The Time Machine
uh more!?
JessieAlphaXx chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
update soon please
EvilLordMoldyVoldy chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
XD I put this on my alert, then I completely forgot about it (I must have been reading it too close to bedtime)

I'm happy I did put it on my alert, though! I love this fanfic and I hope you continue!
Twilightroxas7 chapter 2 . 11/10/2007
Nice and make more and one last thing why not change what the machine looks like into the Deloreon time vehicle from the BTTF trilogy.
ali.9319 chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
Make them go back in time and warn everyone about the rick thing.
xx carts chapter 2 . 7/3/2007

SimplyPenAndPaper chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Keep going, I'm very interested in this fic.
SimplyPenAndPaper chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
The first like three lines made me go, THAT SUCKED. But I read down, and that whole thing is hilarious!
Jemma Loves Twilight chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
lol i like this!

PinkTribeChick chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Is there a reason you uploaded the same chapter twice? Might want to fix that . . .

DegrassiFreak4ever15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This sounds very interesting. I'd love it if they could save J.T. I definately say continue. ]
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This idea is interesting, but you *seriously* need to spellcheck this. There are tiny mistakes that you could easily fix with a two minute spellcheck. Minor mistakes are only what you have to worry about: steal for steel, captalizing unneeded words, forgetting apostrophies and...well that's it. Best of luck on your next chapters, and THIS IS NOT A FLAME!
Vern chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Haha it made laugh when Dylan said " I will-JT was hott."...Anyawys keep going,it seems like a funny story.
xx carts chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This is very interesting so far! I can't wait for more, SO PLEASE UPDATE ASAP :D
big bowl of oatmeal chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
its good so far. too bad jimmy cant come. i think that after they rescue JT, then they should go back in time and prevent jimmy from getting shot. oh well. UPDATE!