Reviews for Eternal Wind
miss nobody chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
LOVED IT! PLZen WRITEr MORE:O :D
Lysande chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
I really enjoyed your work, please continue this great work! I will always support you!
lyly chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
i loved this chapter! it was one of the sweetest moments between maron and chiaki so far in this story. again, love it!
birdy1564 chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
awesome chapters you made, I hope you'll update soon
hfs9c1 chapter 8 . 1/6/2009
please update soon
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
you know, I've read this story a zillion times (ive been waiting /very/ patiently for a new chapter .'), but I don't get when Maron said that Chiaki should be nice to Access once every blue moon (or something along those lines), when she says 'oops' and Chiaki asks if she's finally figured it out. I don't get it- figured what out? I'd really like to know- so if u could mail me, r post a reply with the answer it would be greatly appreciated. .'
shadesofgreen13 chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
update soon!
GoldenDragon326 chapter 7 . 4/22/2008
...come on, when are you going 2 upload the next chap (9). IM getting restless...
GoldenDragon326 chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
AH! the story just...stopped... whens the next chapter going to come out? come on, im eager for the next. :D
ilovetivo chapter 8 . 10/19/2007
NO! POOR CHIAKI it was good really good
ilovetivo chapter 7 . 10/19/2007
love it the ending and all
ilovetivo chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
poor thing maron i love the concerned chiaki and the other chiaki ... i love chiaki
ilovetivo chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
so adorable right now and the i am goin to need a father-in-law means they are planning to get married.
ilovetivo chapter 4 . 10/18/2007
still love it notice that fin and acess went to have fun out alone
ilovetivo chapter 3 . 10/18/2007
good but for some reason i am not trustin someone