Reviews for Chance Meeting
Talia-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Awesome!

And what happened to Patrick, then?
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I love when Harry mentions to people how he doesn't get on with the Dursleys and then it drives me nuts when no one thinks anything about it. But yes, there are families with close members that don't get on so atleast this little OC makes sense. Did like the read.
bkaddictjk chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I love this so much... Oh, and did I catch a thinly veiled abusive family reference?

I don't know why but this kind of made me happy in a bittersweet way. Great job!
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
This was great!
MangaSockAttack chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love that! I like the "Patrick" part, especially with Aunt Petunia stopping it. Also, the motorcycles and dragons part was very funny. However, your summary was confusing. I almost didn't read this lovely story because of it! You need to mention HP meeting his old primary school teacher in it. Lovely job!
Agni-Blacksword chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It is very clever.
The story about Patrick made me cry... It is the best Harry meets old school teacher story I have read.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
nice ;)
Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
that was a sweet story.
X59 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
really good.
noamg chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Very touching story and well written.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Lovely story! It's great to find a bit of in-character writing that fits in with canon and has got all the technical details (spelling, punctuation, sentence structure) correct. I liked the detail about "Patrick" and the interaction between the four characters and how you fleshed out Mrs. Walters as a real person in only a few brief strokes. Very nice.

I also liked how you dropped the bit about Mrs. Walters telling Aunt Petunia about Patrick, how it (reading between the lines) likely turned into some kind of abuse that forced Harry to stop being public about his daydreams, and how Mrs. Walters seemed oblivious to the abuse, because she seems like the sort of person who thinks the best of people. It feels like experiences that I've had with my grammar school teachers; it rings true.

I especially liked how authentic Mrs. Walters' perspective is, with her naturally thinking words like "trolley" and "tele". Not all the HP fanfic manages to remind us that Harry & co. are British.

One typo in Ron's line: "to much road" should probably say, "to be much road".
YazzyFic chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That's wonderful. It's sort of like a realistic peek into Harry's past. We don't get much of that in the books. And all those... inside "jokes" that only we the readers would understand along with the trio. Really nice. It's interesting and a bit sad seeing things from this muggle woman's pov.
BeeUtifulgirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Very cute. I always love coincidental or long overdue meeting situations (if that makes sense), and I don't know why more people don't do them. I like Mrs. Walters she's a very solid, believable job.
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
PATRICK! :) OMG, that is so funny. And you are such an amazing writer that I might have to read ALL your stories tonight! :P

Great job,

kirby
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Really cute light-hearted fic, yet there were still undercurrents of darkness in it-death eaters, horcruxes, patrick suddenley dissappearing when the dursley's found out about him...

Anyway, loved the fic, keep writing! :)