Reviews for Malls and Saiyajins
Violet Crownwell chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Piccolo already have a phone.!Goku your so last season . Anyway great job. ..
Blind-Eyes-That-See chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Excellent
TheGypsyWitchProject chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
That was HILARIOUS. I lol'd when Goku asked Vegeta how many vases he broke and when he was texting Vegeta! XD
Spaz411 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
totally awsome lol funny! i loved it good job.
Candygal chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
LOFL! Wow that was awesome. Great job! Although, 50 bookcases? surely he wouldn't need that many. Hehe "when did Gohan get a phone?" omg i can just imagine poor vegeta putting up with him and goku trying to figure out a phone! hahaha. nice one

-Mel
shadowjessica chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
there's a moral in this storie: Never ever buy goku a cell phone. if you do then god b with you if you dont kill him first 4 annoying the hell out of you!
Angel's Star chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I would copy and paste my favorite quote, but there were so many in there! I loved this! When Yamcha came up and offered his parking spot, I just knew Vegeta would try to run him over or something. Haha! Great work and keep it up!
Special Agent FUNK chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Funny Please write another 'going to the mall' fic someday?

Pretty please
Daniisreallyreallywierd chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Hahaha! Funny. My question is: When did Veggie get a cell phone? It's a little creepy that he has everyone on there...
dbzfane chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
"Movie night" was better ,but this was not bad too ;D i loved that part where Kakarrot called Vegeta Veggie and Geta-kins xDD LOL 7/10
Calise chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
haha

v funny.
Antgirl89 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I loved it! So funny. The text messaging was awesome. "When did Gohan get a phone?" that cracked me. I can so totally picture this happening.