Reviews for His Nightmares
No Just Dot chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Why is it rated M? The dream was hardly disturbing. I was looking for smex but oh well, good story though!
AntiPixie chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Yaaay I like this! Fan-freaking-tastic Dr. Cox voice. Most of the time either his voice or his rants just don't hold up, but this story had it down pat. Love love love it. Thank you for writing this! 3 3
Nyth Shade chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is sooo cool
ban-chan100 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
wow great story i loved it soooo much THANK YOU i wish it could be longer but i loved i sooo much that i didnt need to be.

i will definatly read this story again

Lemin chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
This story is awesome! I was supposed to be doin' my homework, but I got too into this! Shame on you for making such a awesome story!
JessObsess chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Gah, I loved this story! What was going on in the dreams was so original and it kept me wanting more throughout the whole thing. I was reading it on my mom's cellphone and I almost cried when the internet messed up. Hehe. I added it to my favorites. Thanks for writing! :o)

- Jessica/J-Inuyasha
Sabauuga chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
OMG O.O

I TOTALY loved your story...it's just so...beautiful, amazing, fantastic...wish I could write like that

and I really liked all the sybolisem (?) in the dreams/nightmares...very well done...

and of course the classic scups humor, with a tint of sweet Dr. Cox...that ought to be the best scotvh I've ever tasted ;)

good work :D
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
You managed to get a lot across in only five chapters. Really impressive, and extremely well done. The whole concept of this fic was an interesting one as well. Major kudos.
lil joker 1989 chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Well that was interesting i like it it was good
Ashpet chapter 5 . 4/17/2008
ah! the sweet sweet awesomeness of it all! i was interested the entire time and the dreams with the real life thingy really fit in! (though the whole "perry's head on she-satan's body" was really creppy. XD) anyways, awesome story! loved it!

~ren
Ramfazzle fantazmicazzle chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
couldn't be bothered logging in, so i'll just say fab story :) you should write more
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
yay that was so cute! i love this so much! the symbolism and hidden meaning was great!

great job!
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
o0o0o so 'perry' is behind this. how odd and freaky. but very interesting! good chapter, no scratch that, great chapter!
Syuichi chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
TT_TT

I wish it wasn't over!

You know through the whole story I was always thinking he was with Jordan to keep straight and picked on J.D. to cover how he really felt and how he was in denail about it xD I just got this feeling whenever I watch the show x3 specially when J.D. was dating Danny.

I love your story by the way x3 I love you!
teh 4th freakee fairet chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
aw, that was a really good fic! i'm glad i gave it a chance in the beginning, though i probably would have found it after a while anyways. great job, and i look forward to your future works!