Reviews for Click
LOL! So many remotes, and humping Duran. XD

Oh gosh, I love those kids. And that dog. XD

LMAO! In other words, 'One nice big ass, comin' up!' XD

I like the ending sentence. It's nice. :D

I'm surprised at how well this all fits together. I didn't really think it would, since movie-based stories often sound a little weird to me. Not the idea itself, but the actual story sounds peculiar.
silverstri chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
aw man...that was great!

when are u going to update thiss?
ZaNiGurL chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
That was BRILLIANT!I love it!Update soon please!
K chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Von Krapper chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
I love this. Love the fact that Natsuki and Shizuru have a happy family. Actually, I haven't watch Click so i really have no idea about the story. I hope you update soon.
aeon.s chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
though i already knew the main storyline, still it's a great fic!

update soon..
bay y jose chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Omg! this is so funny! please continue! "..the best and the sexiest woman in the world.." everytime i read that it makes me laugh! i wonder why? anyway, good job! i want more! my, i can't wait! update soon *thumbs up*
faberryjuice chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Very nice chapter; enjoyed reading it. Can't wait till you update!

[Wait...does this mean Natsuki will get fat?]
Evilyuffie chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Really great start ! And long chapter ! I like it

Please update soon :D
damn unique chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
come on give us another chpater.i really liked the first
Kara Papas chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This is really cute. I like the mix of the movie Click with NatShiz. It gives them that extra reality thing minus the entire...children aspect. Of course, I have never had objects to them having kids. I like the adult relationship between Natsuki and Shizuru. Nice ages too; 26 and 27. I think that's a nice midway early adult age. I'm only three year away from it. -sigh- You didn't see that...
shiznats chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
LOL...THIS IS UNEXPECTED...so what will Natsuki do with did technology...? _ thank u for sharing
Pyretta Blaze chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
wow that took awhile to read, XD

saw the movie and love your version :p hope i didn't wake anyone from laughing too loud
Alphas chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was great. Hurray for no cliffhanger! And Nao being Natsuki's daughter is kinda disturbing, yes...yet it's quite humorous at the same time.
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Ooh great start.

This fic is freakin' hilarious and I can't wait for more so PPMS!

hm...I agreed Shiznat are two hot and sexy mamas LOL *drools*